1. João R's rating of the film The Conspiracy

An interesting exercise on found-footage - at times, being more chilling than other faux documentaries with a supernatural element. Nevertheless, it could have been greater.

2. abyantama's rating of the film The Conspiracy

3. laurwaur's rating of the film The Conspiracy

I rated this because I can never remember if I like this movie but I don't think I hated it.

4. dominique s.'s rating of the film The Conspiracy

5. konijns's rating of the film The Conspiracy

a complete and utter waste of my time

6. Chris's rating of the film The Conspiracy

A very chilling found footage mockumentary

7. pseuDony's rating of the film The Conspiracy

(((membawa angin segar))) pada genre found footage...

8. Michael Charron's rating of the film The Conspiracy

Fascinating and absolutely riveting, The Conspiracy is a must see for all the faux-documentary / found footage fans out there.

9. Evan Schafer's rating of the film The Conspiracy

There are few words to really describe my feelings toward this film. It's about time that a story about what's going on behind the scenes in our country is actually told. While the Tarsus Club is indeed "a thing", it is shown here very visibly and somewhat malevolently, even if New World Order does exist in the way most believe it does. I would recommend this to anyone who has ever questioned what's really going on.

10. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Conspiracy

Great horror/thriller with an interesting premise and a chilling and tense third act. The acting is well handled as is the plotting and direction. Sound work and music is stellar and conveys dread and despair fittingly. And that the movie uses the found footage trope to great effect is a welcome thing. Recommended!!!

11. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Conspiracy

Interesting premise, but the execution (no pun intended) is terrible. Obviously the director has watched The Wicker Man. Obviously, he has not learned much from it.

12. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film The Conspiracy

Bella e inquietante la parte finale. Prima un mucchio di sbadigli. A un certo punto sembra di essere finiti a vedere un video di Beppe Grillo sulle Scie Chimiche.