1. pluviosity's rating of the film The Conspirator

as a court movie, it was boringly ridiculous; as a drama, it failed miserably. Probably the most painfully miscast line of actors I ever saw.

2. Charlie's rating of the film The Conspirator

Una buena película acerca del juicio Mary Surratt que muestra las irregularidades del sistema para juzgarla.

3. Sin título.'s rating of the film The Conspirator

Narrativamente exigua con buena iluminación y actuaciones parcas. En relación a lo que se aborda pudiera significar ejemplos para estudio de la representación, fuera de eso es meramente un reflejo de la idea del orden social legítimo. Quizá valga la pena darle una segunda revisada a este texto.

4. Rocío En Ameca's rating of the film The Conspirator

En el momento actual, donde en México estamos por empezar a vivir plenamente los juicios orales, y bajo una Ley Nacional de Ejecución Penal, esta película me parece más que adecuada. En sí misma, ella, me parece estupenda, porque los personajes casi son palpables y porque el conflicto luce. De abogado a editor... Quien sabe que juzgar es absurdo tiende a pensar. Y no por ello sufre menos lo humano.

5. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Conspirator

James McAvoy shines in otherwise standard fare

6. Francesco Tonelli's rating of the film The Conspirator

7. Hasli Gumigumi's rating of the film The Conspirator

Kalau film yang based on true story itu pasti endingnya ga sesuai dengan harapan pemirsa... :'( James McAvoy emang dan tetep keren.. 8/10,,

8. HAKKKED LOL's rating of the film The Conspirator

They should make a sequel about stephen root's character, love u stephen root!

9. cbg/cbg's rating of the film The Conspirator

i don't know; i liked this movie. seems prescient with osama and all...

10. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film The Conspirator

Il miglior Redford regista? Un film militante sui diritti civili, interessante la vicenda, ben diretto e ben recitato. Uscito maldestramente in piena estate 2010 in Italia. Uno "sperduto nel buio" da salvare.

11. Monique's rating of the film The Conspirator

sort of a history lesson, a really interesting one.

12. Jordan C Wellin's rating of the film The Conspirator

James McAvoy's American accent is better than most Americans' American accent.

13. insanegamer's rating of the film The Conspirator

thought it was alright and it was interesting and i thought it went on to long but it was alright.

14. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Conspirator

i really love court-movies, in particular if it's real or based on (partially) real facts..! and this movie just great, even i don't know much about the "real" story...

15. Nutter Jr's rating of the film The Conspirator

An "I could not care less" storyline associated with Lincoln's assassination, turns out to be a powerful drama with some notable performances.

16. Dally's rating of the film The Conspirator

Well-crafted but too glossy & "studio", the film is honest in convictions but stumbles even as an obvious allegory. The audiences knows where everything is going and there is nothing compelling in the thin commentary.

17. Steve's rating of the film The Conspirator

James McAvoy was really great

18. Everaldo Amorim's rating of the film The Conspirator

Another fine movie directed by Mr. Redford and a fine prestation by James McAvoy

19. FailedImitator's rating of the film The Conspirator

I love this film. I have nothing deep or thoughtful to say, I just love it. Very well made.

20. Zachary Curl's rating of the film The Conspirator

i knew nothing about this film going into it and thought it was going to more like a documentary. imagine my chagrin to find some of the worst actors taking part in what i would probably call one of the worst movies i've seen in maybe a decade.

21. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film The Conspirator

THis is a story that needed to be told writ large. It is a compelling footnote in history that affects us all and puts into perspective the actions of the American government in times of crisis. The execution of the story however is only done moderately well. Many of the supporting actors lack gravitas, the direction was lacking...all in all its a mild disapointment but regardless of the aesthetics of the piece it is

22. Kevin's rating of the film The Conspirator

James McAvoy is awful in the lead role. If it wasn't for Tom Wilkinson, Robin Wright, and Colm Meaney this wouldn't even be worth two stars. I haven't seen him in anything else, but judging by this performance, I don't think that he is a very capable actor.