1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

2. Victoria L.'s rating of the film The Constant Gardener

A rather rush adaptation of the book. Had I not read the latter, it would have been extremely difficult for me to understand the unraveling of the plot. But it was a tiresome experience all the same - the characters were inadequately depicted, the importance of the main idea too emphatically given away and it is a shame cause the cast was really appropriate.

3. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

A very underrated film. Brilliantly written mix of political thriller and romance with excellent performances across the board. Beautifully photographed. It's is also an excellent adaptation of the novel, changing things that make it work better as a film.

4. :Dani's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

5. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

6. ikkini's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

Un polar réussit ! C'est si rare !

7. Estelle Pérot et Olivier Euzen's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

My favorite movie so far. I am her, i am him. The colors, the music, the places make me feel so alive. The passion for love and justice touches me to the bottom of my heart.

8. film_lies101's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

This love story/political thriller mashup just didn't do it for me. There is no buildup of a relationship between the two lovers, they just jump right into it. Yes, pharmaceutical companies are evil I get it

9. Nukasvianta's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

pertama kali saya mengidolakan ralph.

10. madhatter's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

great film by an incredibly talented director

11. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

12. fiksinoir's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

"Perusahaan farmasi menipu seperti halnya saudagar senjata. Beginilah cara dunia menipu Afrika. Afrika kelinci percobaannya, uji coba obat murahan, efek obat yang tidak dilaporkan, ancaman terhadap anak-anak, penyogokan, penutupan kasus, makam yang tidak ditandai, pembunuhan."

13. Dave's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

Left a bit underwhelmed, honestly. I did think that Fiennes and the cinematography were excellent, but just never got as engrossed in the story as so many other seems to have been. It happens sometimes, I guess... I can certainly understand why so many responded to it as they did.

14. Tigrão's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

15. Cannibal Corpse's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

Tessa must not be forgotten. Undying love at it´s purest form must not be forgotten. The lessons on this movie should not be forgotten. Pity that money makes all forget about somethings... Beautiful movie. Very touching. Great acting and direction.

16. Harry Rossi's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

Great performances and the cinematography was magical. Wonderful film.

17. Rashed's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

Seamlessly combines political intrigue and suspense with one of the most disarming romances ever put to film. The cinematography is breathtaking and the character development is slow paced but very enduring. A powerful film that requires multiple viewings to fully appreciate, this one resonates in your head long after it's done, it's a sure keeper. And what's more, Rachel and Ralph are pretty close to flawless here.

18. nicolecopello's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

Even though it's considered a political suspense, getting into controversial topics, I am able to say that this film is lovely. The breathtaking performances and cinematography make my eyes bawl out as the story unfolds, with a beautiful score that I can't stop replaying. Very touching movie!

19. S. Singh's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

A truly wonderful film.

20. Lorna Singh's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

An engrossing suspense,not just about greed and corruption,but also a love story. Excellent performances.

21. Spencer Draper's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

Stunningly well done. Great performances and a great LeCarre story. Brilliant.

22. Phil Worfel's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

Much has been made of Weisz's performance here but Fiennes also delivers a quiet and heartbreaking performance that play brilliant counterpoint to his romantic opposite. Showed that Meirelles wasn't a one hit wonder.

23. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film The Constant Gardener

Meirelles approaches again his pseudo-documentary/video-clip style for this political thriller with cunning screenplay and solid performances.