1. Vincent T's rating of the film The Corporation

2. belemir's rating of the film The Corporation

3. Mar J's rating of the film The Corporation

4. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Corporation

Sustains your interest despite its length

5. Cichlisuite's rating of the film The Corporation

3.5 Everyone should think about the ideas, even if some are a little clumsily presented, because I think it's rare that they're given much explicit attention or thought in mainstream society and they're important issues. In terms of the documentary form, though there's not much to write home about.

6. Saule Mickeviciute's rating of the film The Corporation

The best and most soothing voice over I've ever heard. Interesting documentary, tackles very important issues. It'd be nice to see and update type of film as it's been over 10 years since this one was made.

7. DrFirestone's rating of the film The Corporation

A good, interesting document. I am no expert in economy, but at least I found it entertaining. I'm glad it mentions an alternative to capitalism, and that is socialism. It would be great to see Corporation 2.0, and have a look on how things have changed since 2003...

8. Ark V's rating of the film The Corporation

An in-depth study in to the meaning of corporation, much of the doc is neatly outlined in the first chapter however. Beyond this there are some nice investigations in to individuals and functions of business that make change so difficult, even from within.

9. Alexandra Platt's rating of the film The Corporation

Fascinating! Provokes more thinking and inspires to look further into this. Bitter truths...

10. mkluigujoe's rating of the film The Corporation

A true epiphany documentary.

11. raggiodisole's rating of the film The Corporation

Over 10 years since this was made, and what change are we seeing? Still fight the fight, and never ever forget, the primary motivation of any business is to make money, watch out for the devil in disguise!

12. Oliver Ashworth's rating of the film The Corporation

This film reveals the hold corporations have on every aspect of our lives and how we ended up in this situation. How we deal with this knowledge is up to us.

13. dialupmodem's rating of the film The Corporation

makes you want to fight a banker

14. B Star's rating of the film The Corporation

15. Superfrog's rating of the film The Corporation

Not that great but not bad either. Gets the next score up because it is a documentary. Labours its point some and while I am sure it will help some discover the nature of corporate logic for some, what it told me could have fitted in a comfortable 30 minutes.

16. Huw Morgan's rating of the film The Corporation

particularly prescient if you're in the UK.

17. SiIencio's rating of the film The Corporation

Despite its unquestionable value as a reminder of the ugly side of corporations -in most cases preaching to the converted- it is not radical in the sense that it does not aim its gun to the heart of the beast, the current neoliberal model of capitalism in which corporations are allowed to operate fairly unregulated. It lacks insight into current popular & governmental movements globally challenging this status quo.

18. s1mon81's rating of the film The Corporation

A frank look at the world of big business. The issues were very real, interesting and thought provoking, but as a documentary perhaps a bit too heavy on interviews.

19. Coskucan's rating of the film The Corporation

Not that shinny side of the medallion!

20. Neyann's rating of the film The Corporation

I remember watching this film in high school in my economics class. It's a very well-researched documentary and it explains in a very easy way how corporations work. It's definitely worth watching.

21. mauricio's rating of the film The Corporation

22. Jessica Venturelli's rating of the film The Corporation

23. keremebrulee's rating of the film The Corporation

A basic and strong documentary on the evolution of capitalist markets

24. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film The Corporation