1. Ana Sousa's rating of the film The Corpse of Anna Fritz

Below zero. I feel sorry/sad for these people's minds. And for the mind of anyone who enjoys this.

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Corpse of Anna Fritz

3. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film The Corpse of Anna Fritz

I was watching a documentary on Marilyn Monroe's death and thinking "celebrities only stop being harassed when they are dust". This was poignant and uncomfortable and I digged it.

4. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film The Corpse of Anna Fritz

Completely underrated. Good direction and acting. No complaints here.

5. Nick Schwab's rating of the film The Corpse of Anna Fritz

Despite it seeming confused to play its premise serious or over-the-top, this nasty film does have a purpose. Akin to the quasi-similar Deadgirl, The Corpse of Anna Fritz is a commentary on male gaze, modern views of masculinity, and date rape. The film is invigorated through the confident direction of Vicens that navigates the plot around many morbid turns. The swift pacing is notable, too. Not a second is wasted.

6. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film The Corpse of Anna Fritz

Made me think of the detrimental "bro culture" but then the movie sort of succumbed to it. And a dead body coming back to life, that was pretty cool.

7. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film The Corpse of Anna Fritz

3 - A piece of genuine modern exploitation that devolves into a cheap, extra-grungy genre flick. Could have been a half-decent short film.

8. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film The Corpse of Anna Fritz

Most boring 76 min. movie ever made. Written and directed by a 11 years old boy.