1. bagno's rating of the film The Corridor

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Corridor

3. El Biffo's rating of the film The Corridor

4. verba's rating of the film The Corridor

по аллее лиц пробежала жизнь. душно средь запертых дверей спёртому воздуху в сжатых стенах. холодно тьме вне света. и ты неуклюжими шагами проходишь по коридору-дороге, обветшалой от людовидения, обивавших стопы у порогов, в надежде найти память.

5. rafaelmontenegrofausto's rating of the film The Corridor

6. Miggy Angel's rating of the film The Corridor

7. Patrick F.'s rating of the film The Corridor

This film has some GOOD faces, faces that tell more than dialogue could.

8. Absentia's rating of the film The Corridor

9. Joel's rating of the film The Corridor

A haunting poem of stillness and sadness. Quietly overwhelming. Obviously not for everyone, but for some of us, this little film is what we watch cinema for.

10. Rath's rating of the film The Corridor

¿Por dónde empezar? Tan complicado como el cine de su autor, el lituano Bartas. Este título es el tercero de su filmografía y es un perfecto ejemplo de su muy peculiar estilo. La película es una sucesión de simbolismos relacionados con la historia de su país. Sobraban la mitad de sus ochenta minutos para plasmar esta idea, pero para ello deberían suprimirse la mayoría de sus característicos planos fijos sostenidos.

11. Alex's rating of the film The Corridor

12. Gyseltrut's rating of the film The Corridor

I wish I lived inside this film.

13. Samuel T.'s rating of the film The Corridor

What more could possibly be desired from a film? The climactic dance of debauchery seals the deal. Eclectic music shuffle mixed into utter soundscape, and the humming?! This is purely experiential, a feast for the eyes and ears, no words necessary.

14. Pedro Ponte's rating of the film The Corridor

Música tradicional portuguesa num filme lituano. As fronteiras não existem.

15. Doc Block's rating of the film The Corridor

A post-soviet experience about the extremes of aggression, exhaustion of loneliness and love As the film unfolds as an associative collage of memory fragments, shards of experience & chance events amongst a number of the buildings inhabitants all connected by the metaphor of the corridor, a passage between yesterday and today containing many doors Narrative logic is eschewed in favor of poetry of loss and desire here

16. Scott Barley's rating of the film The Corridor

The Corridor is in some ways the poetic detritus, the denude - and I mean this in a very good way - of Tarr's later work. With less focus on metaphysical questions, Bartas' film is more consistently concrete in its images of humanity's aimlessness and sadness. Meaningful cinema.

17. Cooker Dry's rating of the film The Corridor

Traces of unforgettable sufferings on their pale faces,in their empty dark eyes and in the echoes made by the corridor. I've seen it because of Golubeva but I found mens as charged demons with boredom and uncaress. The timing, especially at close-up is becoming the interior of something unseen, something which can be felt only by the damned poets. The characters choose the frenzy of maddness and pleasure.They fall.

18. Frank ViSo's rating of the film The Corridor

19. Gondo's rating of the film The Corridor

A kid is repeatetdly pushed in a puddle. It fights to get out but there is no way.Then after the bullys are gone it crawls out of the water, shaking and sitting. It can't get up, it won't. The will is gone so is the power, and resignation has taken their place. But it is free. Free?

20. Antoine Tremblay's rating of the film The Corridor

So much sadness indeed, extraordinary visuals. Poetry in motion. My first Bartas and I can now say that I have a favorite Lithuanian director.

21. Enghebatu's rating of the film The Corridor

22. InsertOzuReferencehere's rating of the film The Corridor

the saddest party indeed, yet for some reason I wanted to join in!