1. gld48's rating of the film The Crazy Stranger

Great film - Tony Gatlif deserves more recognition for elevating buried cultures and connecting his audience to their way of life. Highly recommend.

2. bmelis's rating of the film The Crazy Stranger

3. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film The Crazy Stranger

I wanted to like this film, but the dialogue, two dimensional characters, and, in some cases, pitiful acting put me off. Sorry to be so hard on this film, but I really expected more.

4. ninchok's rating of the film The Crazy Stranger

A tutti frutti film with an insight to Romani life and traditions. Loved it.

5. Cemre Polat's rating of the film The Crazy Stranger

6. Stefano Pesenti C.'s rating of the film The Crazy Stranger

7. Marina C.'s rating of the film The Crazy Stranger

Adored the movie and every aspect of it. The bitersweet feeling that lingered inside of me after watching it... a movie to watch only once, because it'll never feel the same again.

8. Sezen Tezic's rating of the film The Crazy Stranger

Such an intimate movie that I watched. music, culture, and I still remember impressive scene after death... Celebration, pain and love.. all passion all life!

9. Frankly, Mr. Shankly's rating of the film The Crazy Stranger

Wrong still. This is Gatlif's Transylvania (2006).

10. Phénix's rating of the film The Crazy Stranger

The best dance scene I have ever seen.

11. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film The Crazy Stranger

Jane Seymour lovers' gypsy fantasy. You can find joy and sadness in same song with two different dances. Salute to Kuleshov.

12. kakaok's rating of the film The Crazy Stranger

main character of an older gipsy grandpa is a treasure

13. nematomaranka's rating of the film The Crazy Stranger

After watching this film I wanted to go watch it again straight away. It’s a rare occasion that I can’t comprehend the inner state of the main character. Gypsies - they are wonderful – they say the simplest thing: never mind death, live is worth living.