1. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film The Critic

2. VincentVendetta's rating of the film The Critic

3. Marley's rating of the film The Critic

Supposedly created to mock the work of Norman McLaren but does a poor job of replicating anything close the beauty of objects in motion that McLaren's work effortlessly and poetically symbolizes. This may be intended as a joke but I am not laughing.

4. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film The Critic

"i don't know much about psychoanalysis, but this is a dirty film", "this is symbolic.., symbolic of junk" or sth along that haha. sardonic, The Critic is extremely relevant: many 'pertinent' film interpretations still wallow in the bog of love, sex, biology and freud's "science" when pontificating about abstract images' rationale. if it's not in da brain, must be somewhere in da body. beware! sharp/k teeth ahead :))

5. Chichago_'s rating of the film The Critic

"What the hell is it?! Oh i know what it is, it's garbage! that's what it is!"

6. Muffinhead1985's rating of the film The Critic

Perfect representation of the how abstract and divisive the medium of film can be. Who am i kidding. Just shut up and watch da movie!

7. Seth Farmer's rating of the film The Critic

8. virginwolf's rating of the film The Critic

9. Max's rating of the film The Critic

Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=467c5w20cxU

10. House 0f Leaves's rating of the film The Critic

Watching Mel Brook’s first film I found myself laughing at the cinephile in me that has sat watching hours and hours of avant garde film. Having this guy watching over my shoulder I can only imagine what he’d say. Thanks to Mel for stripping away pretension and reminding us that it’s good to laugh, and even better to laugh at yourself.