1. fleur de chair's rating of the film The Crow

What kind of goth trash would I be if I gave this fewer than 4 stars? Actually a pretty faithful adaptation of the graphic novel. Somehow has managed to transcend how hamfisted and badly written it is. One of the best soundtracks of the 90s.

2. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Crow

A once-in-a-generation synthesis of Brandon Lee's megawatt charisma and a host of director Alex Proyas' influences - from Hong Kong pistol opera to Goth subculture. The sight of Lee's avenging angel leaping between rooftops set to Nine Inch Nails either triggers your dopamine rush or it doesn't, but a recent sold out 35mm screening made it clear to me that, for the devoted, this film is almost a religion.

3. keyifadami's rating of the film The Crow

4. nadnab's rating of the film The Crow

5. FISCHER's rating of the film The Crow

Film fantastique maniéré et prétentieux à la bande-son tapageuse, au scénario inexistant et à la mise en scène lourdement emphatique... www.cinefiches.com

6. BobbyTee's rating of the film The Crow

7. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film The Crow

8. jajabornixa's rating of the film The Crow

9. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Crow

This movie is the movie Blade wants to be.

10. filmwaverly's rating of the film The Crow

"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"

11. ionosonde's rating of the film The Crow

entrenched so, so hard in its own style that i haven't seen any other movie come close to. between the visuals and the dialogue -- what is this movie? it's fkn weird, but i gotta say it was pretty cool if only because of how confident in that style it was. it never flinches.

12. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Crow

I've never really understood the fuss about this film. Surely only a cult hit because of the tragic death of Brandon Lee. Rather dated 90s action.

13. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Crow

1-2. I think it gets points for acting and aesthetics, but in all honesty it's a very hard film to sit through. As others have pointed out, the script is thin and the characters underdeveloped. For the longest time, the movie just lacks suspense because the main character can't die and nothing he specifically cares about is on the line. He's not incurring any risk to himself or anyone else by doing what he's doing.

14. Anca.'s rating of the film The Crow

"don't look, don't look" the shadows breathe // "don't talk of love" the shadows purr

15. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film The Crow

I wish modern superhero movies were this bloody-minded and concise

16. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Crow

Not worth the cost it took to make.

17. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Crow

18. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film The Crow

When you and you mom decide to go to bed but a 90's neo-noir fantasy action film comes on tv.

19. ikkini's rating of the film The Crow

Tu as plus de 13 ans ? Tu as plein de copains au collège ? Ça va être difficile alors...

20. anotherbennet's rating of the film The Crow

21. Levent Güçer's rating of the film The Crow

22. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film The Crow

23. yasdnil's rating of the film The Crow

Not all that I hoped it would be, but certainly a 90's cult film staple. I too am uncertain of the potential of Brandon Lee - his role seemed like it was mostly movement with the occasional handful of sentences...nothing all that remarkable. Still, an enjoyable revenge-murder flick.

24. MS1915's rating of the film The Crow

The whole film plays out like a rather long music video. The script is thin, the characters are underdeveloped, and plot holes follow our main character everywhere he goes. However the cinematography was on point. The set design, costumes, props, were all aesthetically pleasing. I can't say that Brandon Lee would have been a star, but I know he would have had something to offer.