1. BobbyTee's rating of the film The Crow

2. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film The Crow

3. jajabornixa's rating of the film The Crow

4. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Crow

This movie is the movie Blade wants to be.

5. Fabiha's rating of the film The Crow

"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!"

6. ionosonde's rating of the film The Crow

entrenched so, so hard in its own style that i haven't seen any other movie come close to. between the visuals and the dialogue -- what is this movie? it's fkn weird, but i gotta say it was pretty cool if only because of how confident in that style it was. it never flinches.

7. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Crow

I've never really understood the fuss about this film. Surely only a cult hit because of the tragic death of Brandon Lee. Rather dated 90s action.

8. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Crow

1-2. I think it gets points for acting and aesthetics, but in all honesty it's a very hard film to sit through. As others have pointed out, the script is thin and the characters underdeveloped. For the longest time, the movie just lacks suspense because the main character can't die and nothing he specifically cares about is on the line. He's not incurring any risk to himself or anyone else by doing what he's doing.

9. Anca.'s rating of the film The Crow

"don't look, don't look" the shadows breathe // "don't talk of love" the shadows purr

10. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film The Crow

I wish modern superhero movies were this bloody-minded and concise

11. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Crow

Not worth the cost it took to make.

12. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Crow

13. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film The Crow

When you and you mom decide to go to bed but a 90's neo-noir fantasy action film comes on tv.

14. ikkini's rating of the film The Crow

Tu as plus de 13 ans ? Tu as plein de copains au collège ? Ça va être difficile alors...

15. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film The Crow

16. Levent Güçer's rating of the film The Crow

17. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film The Crow

18. yasdnil's rating of the film The Crow

Not all that I hoped it would be, but certainly a 90's cult film staple. I too am uncertain of the potential of Brandon Lee - his role seemed like it was mostly movement with the occasional handful of sentences...nothing all that remarkable. Still, an enjoyable revenge-murder flick.

19. MS1915's rating of the film The Crow

The whole film plays out like a rather long music video. The script is thin, the characters are underdeveloped, and plot holes follow our main character everywhere he goes. However the cinematography was on point. The set design, costumes, props, were all aesthetically pleasing. I can't say that Brandon Lee would have been a star, but I know he would have had something to offer.

20. film_lies101's rating of the film The Crow

Goth stereotypes run rampant

21. anarresti's rating of the film The Crow

All the ingredients of cult, classic, nostalgia, from the very first scene. Almost worth waiting 20 years, to enjoy it best.

22. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film The Crow

23. aavama's rating of the film The Crow

Silly, grunge-y, over-the-top romantic goth fluff with some cool visual references to Batman, Blade Runner etc. etc. I don't quite see why Brandon Lee is heralded as a woulda-been superstar (except for the fact that he is dead). In a lot of the scenes he seems just awkward.

24. Swag Yolo's rating of the film The Crow

Greatly directed and its camera work is unique and it works perfectly. Lovely set decoration that matches pefrectly with the film.