1. A47's rating of the film The Cruise

Strange as it may seem, I understood every word and related deeply to his point of view. This is a remarkable film.

2. Joe Hackman's rating of the film The Cruise

The Cruise is a lucid debut from Bennett Miller, who seems to capture his subject's soul in this fascinating documentary about a tour guide, a poet, and (above all else) a cruiser. Levitch's knowledge of New York is unrivaled and his diatribes are profound. The penultimate scene where Speed twirls around in between the Two Towers is very powerful and poetic. 9/10

3. Rosemary Flutur's rating of the film The Cruise

I can't believe this film only has 26 fans. Speed Levitch is the most fascinating person I will never meet.

4. Mitchell Kingston's rating of the film The Cruise

I didn't know people like this existed, what a legend

5. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film The Cruise

1998 feels like such a long time ago. The New York I'm in almost feels like another world. It is a living organism that has transformed a lot. The talk of the two towers feel eerie, especially when he talks about spinning in between them getting the sensation that they're about to fall. Love him or hate him, Speed undeniably has a knack for syntax. I wonder where he is now. I hope he's not working in an Apple Store.

6. NE1's rating of the film The Cruise

A most singular experience as any cinema has to offer.

7. jeffreyreeser's rating of the film The Cruise

Bennett Miller is going to be remembered as a great filmmaker. (8.2/10)

8. Aquieu's rating of the film The Cruise

Beauty is not only a pursuit but a state of mind. To live beautifully in the face of banality gives life meaning. Timothy Levitch understands this, and is better for knowing it. Just as I am now better in some small way for knowing him..

9. shanebattier's rating of the film The Cruise

Good start to a great career for Bennett Miller.

10. ivovnenko's rating of the film The Cruise