1. Star Lord's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Forse anche 3,5. Bel film ma storia triste.

2. Richmond Hill's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

An intriguing conceit but with a sightseer's flitting view on big themes of mortality and temporality with little to say on those or much else besides. Technical competence is everything here (despite muted audio) and like a tourist's multiple photos of an ancient temple, you have some pretty pictures of an exterior but not much idea of what happens inside, which at 2.5 hours is a waste of time in either direction.

3. MS1915's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

An interesting concept that takes too long to get to the punch-line.

4. Sara Sousa's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Full of clichés, safe... But so moving.

5. Afonso Castro's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

nice love story - 3/5, you will remember it

6. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

7. anacecil's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Un complicado tema, una rara enfermedad y una muy buena actuación

8. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Life in reverse according to FINCHER; Creative, pretty, full of charm and follies ... but also many lengths ... Magnificent triangular Tilda SWINTON - Cate BLANCHETT & Brad PITT to the top! ==== La vie à l'envers selon FINCHER; Créative, jolie, pleine de charme et de folies ... mais aussi avec bcp de longueurs ... Magnifique triangulaire Tilda SWINTON - Cate BLANCHETT & Brad PITT au top!

9. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

10. Kamran's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Fincher nails the Hollywood storytelling conventions designed to impress average viewers. Good at best. 70/100 - Good.

11. Cherry's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

2.5* Seriously watch Kermode's review What was Fincher thinking? The beginning is good because Taraji P Henson but oh my god it drags on and it's so dull

12. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

13. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

14. James Mackin's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I don't really understand people that hate on this film. It's not the best film ever made, but it's a very well-made Oscar film, by David Fincher, one of the best American filmmakers working today.

15. Jim Fear's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I couldn't take it and started laughing out loud in the cinema.

16. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

17. Mario Gaborović's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Right now I can't remember if there's any other film I hate more.

18. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

A moderately more touching Forrest Gump.

19. caprica_six's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Who told Fincher it'd be a good idea to create a Forrest Gump remake?

20. kris's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

what? so let me get this right! his a man baby or a baby man. Who cares its a terrible story either way!

21. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

22. film's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

It was a really good film. Especially the makeup that is done is amazing. But I think that the end of the film could have been better.

23. indomi3's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I do not like the plot actually. I mean, the story--how he becomes small. But, still, this movie delivers a very warm category I'd never seen before.

24. Andrew Miller's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I was moved as I watched, but by the time I arrived home from the theater, I was deeply irritated by the experience.