1. T.J. Royal's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Outstanding. Weird and outstanding.

2. raquel_ag's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★

3. Aulia Indry's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I always think and imagined, what if we are born old and already know how long we live. Then I found a movie that I think everybody imagined it

4. Karina O.'s rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

It got me thinking about life... a lot. I loved the plot and its development.

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

A good gimmick idea about a person born into the world as an old man and living life in opposite direction to other people. Brad Pitt is not that half-bad as the old Benjamin Button, but it doesn't break any new ground as a typical romantic drama and doesn't the film feel a tiny bit disturbing during the old man/small girl scenes for comfort?

6. Adam GR's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I really like this film, but it just makes me sad. It's exquisitely languorous. I'll always be thankful for that "young" Brad Pitt in a wheelchair.

7. Star Lord's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Forse anche 3,5. Bel film ma storia triste.

8. Richmond Hill's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

An intriguing conceit but with a sightseer's flitting view on big themes of mortality and temporality with little to say on those or much else besides. Technical competence is everything here (despite muted audio) and like a tourist's multiple photos of an ancient temple, you have some pretty pictures of an exterior but not much idea of what happens inside, which at 2.5 hours is a waste of time in either direction.

9. MS1915's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

An interesting concept that takes too long to get to the punch-line.

10. Sara Sousa's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Full of clichés, safe... But very moving.

11. Afonso Castro's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

nice love story - 3/5, you will remember it

12. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

13. anacecil's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Un complicado tema, una rara enfermedad y una muy buena actuación

14. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Life in reverse according to FINCHER; Creative, pretty, full of charm and follies ... but also many lengths ... Magnificent triangular Tilda SWINTON - Cate BLANCHETT & Brad PITT to the top! ==== La vie à l'envers selon FINCHER; Créative, jolie, pleine de charme et de folies ... mais aussi avec bcp de longueurs ... Magnifique triangulaire Tilda SWINTON - Cate BLANCHETT & Brad PITT au top!

15. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

16. Kamran's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Fincher nails the Hollywood storytelling conventions designed to impress average viewers. Good at best. 70/100 - Good.

17. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

18. Cherry's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

2.5* Seriously watch Kermode's review What was Fincher thinking? The beginning is good because Taraji P Henson but oh my god it drags on and it's so dull

19. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

20. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

21. James Mackin's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I don't really understand people that hate on this film. It's not the best film ever made, but it's a very well-made Oscar film, by David Fincher, one of the best American filmmakers working today.

22. Bernardo_Rodrigues's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I couldn't take it and started laughing out loud in the cinema.

23. Mario Gaborović's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Right now I can't remember if there's any other film I hate more.

24. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

A moderately more touching Forrest Gump.