1. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film The Cutting Edge: The Magic of Movie Editing

a really good introduction to the history of editing

2. ñiñiñi's rating of the film The Cutting Edge: The Magic of Movie Editing

lo vi en mi primer dia de clases

3. MistaRichard's rating of the film The Cutting Edge: The Magic of Movie Editing

A good introductory watch to the fine subject of editing. Read Walter Murch's "In The Blink Of An Eye" if you want to know more. That guy is THE EDITING GURU.

4. muh.'s rating of the film The Cutting Edge: The Magic of Movie Editing

It took me a lot of years to understand the significance of the movie editor and while I find the documentary lacking in certain areas it's still good enough as an intro to a fascinating topic.

5. miles's rating of the film The Cutting Edge: The Magic of Movie Editing

6. 5000yearoldbogmummy//Rhett's rating of the film The Cutting Edge: The Magic of Movie Editing

An enjoyable mix of "history of" and "guide to" film editing. Of interest to new filmmakers and those interested in film history. Mostly sticks to Hollywood films, which, what can one expect? (There is a nice segment on the French new wave that was handy!)

7. andretz's rating of the film The Cutting Edge: The Magic of Movie Editing

8. Duarte Lima's rating of the film The Cutting Edge: The Magic of Movie Editing

i liked it and i learned so much by watching it. I just think it was a bad documentary because it was so tv-ish.

9. Xurxo G Penalta's rating of the film The Cutting Edge: The Magic of Movie Editing

must watch!>just watch it if you are in anyway interested in any sort of narration>everyone is interviewed!>it comes as an extra on the "bullit" br>>walter murch is the man!

10. Lona's rating of the film The Cutting Edge: The Magic of Movie Editing

Full of spoilers? Guess I should have seen that coming...

11. evan faulkner's rating of the film The Cutting Edge: The Magic of Movie Editing

I'm not a fan of BULLITT, but I bought the blu-ray just to own this great documentary.

12. NEONBEAR's rating of the film The Cutting Edge: The Magic of Movie Editing

The part the still shows was the most interesting part for me. Seeing this guy in his special editing room showing us how he edits Cold Mountain.