1. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

I watched the Extended version. I know - the plot is kinda absurd. When I was watching THE DA VINCI CODE, I laughed a little when this movie began to theorize. How it combines some elements such as conspiracy, religion, and art looks ridiculous. As a matter of fact, I haven't read the novel yet. I didn't mean to be hypocrite, but I must admit that THE DA VINCI CODE is an entertaining movie. It's fun and intriguing...

2. maldeux's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

Dan Brown is the poor man's Umberto Eco. Unsurprisingly, a film adaptation of a Dan Brown's novel is ruinous misery.

3. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

It obviously doesn't help that the book is so terribly clunky. It turns out that adapting a story where people walk around different rooms talking about dopey conspiracy theories does not make enjoyable reading. I'll never understand how they managed to squeeze a trilogy of films out of the Robert Langdon character.

4. lou.'s rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

I was working at the Louvre's during the final days of shooting and when it came out in theatres. The staff had the 'great chance' to be invited to a private preview screening at the Museum Auditorium. Well, know you all now, that the Holy Graal is hidden just next to the Cafeteria. Such a bad book and movie.

5. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

Posso capire perché la media dei voti è così bassa: il mistero di cui tratta il film è molto intrigante, ma è stato trasformato, in molti momenti, in un classico thriller americano e questo delude. Nonostante ciò, l'ho trovato interessante e tutto sommato piacevole, un film che riguardo volentieri e scelgo di votare con le quattro stelle.

6. Terry_Moby's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

7. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

8. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

C'erano i presupposti per fare di questo film un pezzo pregiato nella immensa bacheca dei thriller d'azione, già di per sé piena di anonimi, ma l'oscura ombra hollywoodiana è arrivata fino a qua, prepotente. I misteri trattati sono affascinanti, ma messi in scena in modo mediocre, con attori dai grandi nomi, ma dalle performance non eccezionali. Alfred Molina ed il personaggio di Silas tengono a galla la baracca.

9. James Mackin's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

Never really been on the Dan Brown train.

10. richardlawrn's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

I remember watching it when I was younger and being very interested in reading the book, which I got few years later and yes, obviously the book is better but still I don't loathe the movie. it is pretty fanciful and it visits (so does the book) absurd scenarios. but it drove religious freaks insane with all the delirious situations. but it did triggered lots of people's interest in the history of art.

11. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

One of the worst books in history. "The vehicle was easily the smallest car Langdon had ever seen. "SmartCar," she said. "A hundred kilometers to the liter."" The movie was easily the worst movie I have ever seen. "Craptastic". 149 minutes you'll never get back.

12. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

Like the book wasn't bad enough

13. Gabriella F's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

This is one of my favorite books ever, I'll probably never enjoy a movie.

14. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

Don't bother cracking the code (1.2/5)

15. Levent Güçer's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

16. ugur's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

17. Diogo Quintela's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

18. fallouver's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

19. Whiskiono's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

Watched this three times just to see Silas.

20. Tom Noblett's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

There is nothing I want to see less.

21. Eriatarka's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code

I fell asleep after the first 20 minutes, such a bore.

22. nowhere_fast's rating of the film The Da Vinci Code