1. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The Damned

2. andretz's rating of the film The Damned

começou mal, mas foi melhorando. 3,5.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film The Damned

Inquiétant et remarquable ! www.cinefiches.com

4. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film The Damned

Overcomplicated metaphor used for a simple idea, and all executed badly.... but the cinematography is great..... but why should that matter if the substance is garbage? Horrible script, and the first 20 minutes are absolutely pointless.... and that "Black Leather" song...... A lot of style and absolutely no substance. I was rooting for Reed's character to kill everyone by the end.

5. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film The Damned

I'm more familiar with traditional Hammer films in gothic style but I must admit that this one figures among the best from the firm. Intriguing story and political message. The sci-fiction progressively emerges with children given a to strange scientific-radioactive system underneath the cliffs where are finally traped the heroes of the film. Oliver Reed definitely played in some of the most memorable hammer films.

6. Horror Whore's rating of the film The Damned

I watched this before bed last night, and it gave me the craziest dreams. That ending... :( My favourite Hammer film, thus far.

7. Laura De Noves's rating of the film The Damned

Awesome sculptures by artist Elizabeth Frink in the opening credit sequence!

8. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film The Damned

Black leather, black leather - crash, crash, crash!

9. T. J. Harman's rating of the film The Damned

10. Clarissa's rating of the film The Damned

Oliver Reed is so hot in this!!!!

11. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film The Damned

Más alla de ser un Hammer Film y tener una premisa interesante que se desarrolla en plena crisis nuclear y era espacial, la dirección deja mucho que desear y hace que todo se vaya al carajo, con graves errores de continuidad y verosimilitud sobreexplotada más alla de lo permitido al genero...

12. Greg S.'s rating of the film The Damned

I had to think about the film for a while to really appreciate it. It's certainly one of the most important entries in Hammer's cannon(it certainly has the least obvious villains and is the most socially relevant) .The sense of sadness the film creates with the isolation of the children is especially haunting as is the bleak ending. This was my first Joseph Losey and I can't way to see more.

13. Amlethus's rating of the film The Damned

Let's live in a world where this is a forgotten film. Oh wait, we already do!

14. Erik Gregersen's rating of the film The Damned

One of the saddest movies I've ever seen.

15. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Damned

Odd Hammer production from director Joseph Losey is an offbeat sci-fi thriller melding elements of rebellious youth and Cold War paranoia. It's awkwardly paced at times, but the story is consistently intriguing - particularly its bleak ending - even if it isn't quite on the level of Hammer's superb Quatermass series. Great score by James Bernard.

16. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film The Damned

A street gang gets mixed up with spooky government experiments. A possible precursor of "A clockwork orange"

17. Alex Delarge's rating of the film The Damned

Finally released in the new Hammer box set, an interesting cold war parable masquerading as THE WILD ONE. I wonder if Malcolm McDowell viddied Oliver Reed's performance before defining Kubrick's prototypical antagonist?