1. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Damned United

2. Lintang A.'s rating of the film The Damned United

Decided to watch it after a long time that i haven't watched any film, and it's bloody good.

3. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film The Damned United

The first good film about football.

4. auloel's rating of the film The Damned United

MICHAEL SHEEN IS BRILLIANT FOR BEING A TWAT!!!!!

5. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film The Damned United

Leeds are shite!! And never do you forget that

6. Barkın Bulutbeyaz's rating of the film The Damned United

İzlediğim en iyi spor-drama karması filmdi diyebilirim. Muhteşem bir casting, muhteşem oyunculuklarla birleşmişti. Görüntü yönetmenliği çok iyiydi.

7. Siavash Aliparast's rating of the film The Damned United

Maybe not the best film ever made about British football, but it's definitely in the top one. :D

8. W2's rating of the film The Damned United

That Pete Pettigrew sure knows alot about Football.

9. monolith_inc.'s rating of the film The Damned United

10. rowdyman's rating of the film The Damned United

More than just a football movie. Sheen's portrayal of Brian Clough as a man who's ambition is driven more by the chip on his shoulder than success is what makes the difference here. Uncharacteristically of most sports movies, this film ends with the protagonist's greatest humiliation not his greatest triumph.

11. Madri's rating of the film The Damned United

A well crafted movie—beautifully shot with intriguing story and great cast, a really good introduction to football.

12. Eingya's rating of the film The Damned United

I generally don't care too much for football, but this is genuinely a great movie.

13. angelicidea's rating of the film The Damned United

It evokes the muddy reality of '70s English football really well.

14. Aram's rating of the film The Damned United

Good novel by David Peace. better film than Kings Speech.

15. Tigrão's rating of the film The Damned United

Tom Hooper is a bloody genius with a camera, framing every shot with grace and warmth. Fantastic acting by Spall and Sheen.

16. William Low's rating of the film The Damned United

A soccer movie on the surface,and deep inside a beautiful portrait of an enduring friendship. Nice one.

17. Cinnamon's rating of the film The Damned United

18. Evan Adi Soewito-Tanojo Wijaya's rating of the film The Damned United

anjing pisan actingnya si pemeran brian clough, dewa lah cara ngomongnya. Si Combo walaupun ga banyak tampil, tapi bisa ngasih taste yang keren dari logat berbicaranya. Ceritanya fresh. Film hebat !

19. Marie-Lise Rousseau's rating of the film The Damned United

Way better than The King's Speech!

20. Nick Piccolino's rating of the film The Damned United

Excellent film, not nearly as much of a sports film as you would expect. Much like "The Kings Speech", it's about the people. Michael Sheen plays an excellent loathsome character

21. pluviosity's rating of the film The Damned United

despite all the historical incorrect controversies, this is actually good, and bloody entertaining. :D

22. Jun's rating of the film The Damned United

I regretted the fact that I saw this film only last week.It had long been queuing in my TO WATCH DVDs.I thought the film was something I'd not be able to relate with since I know no football.Well, the film was not much about the game. It was more about the fate of a football manager/coach. His pains and his triumphs. So neat. Great shots.Could not ask for more frm "I first thought to be a sport movie". Recommendable!

23. walweed's rating of the film The Damned United

24. pantalla_adicta's rating of the film The Damned United

Really nice! Michael Sheen does an excellent job.