1. fred boswell's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

Part 1 of the Maestro's surrealist auto-bio good stuff;-]

2. Loud Rocks's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

3. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

4. FISCHER's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

Un foisonnement d'images étonnantes et de séquences tonitruantes, quelquefois incongrues et hasardeuses, d'une étonnante richesse d'invention et de créativité, d'un jeune homme de quatre-vingt-quatre printemps qui reste avant tout un percutant hymne obstiné et courageux à la liberté et à l'imagination... www.cinefiches.com

5. telasi's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

6. eleventries's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

7. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

8. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

9. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

10. Etl Galcés's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

11. (arc)'s rating of the film The Dance of Reality

7 stars please. the artist's function.

12. James Mackin's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

13. the_mentaculus's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

I'm shocked by how intensely I was swept away by this film's cadence and style. One can easily dismiss its images and its themes as red herrings, but then, if you do, you're missing the whole point. It's all or nothing with Jodorowsky's magical realism - his banality of life is set to music.

14. R.J.M.M.'s rating of the film The Dance of Reality

Poema excéntrico, de poeta excéntrico.

15. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

Jodorowsky will uns mitnehmen auf eine visuelle Entdeckungs-Reise und präsentiert Bilder, die wir nie zuvor sehen konnten! Nicht einmal ein Vierteljahrhundert ohne Beschäftigung (zumindest keine, die wir auf der Leinwand bestaunen konnten) vermochte es, diese Leidenschaft Jodorowskys zu drosseln!(...) die ganze Rezension sowie die erstaunlichsten mystischen Filme gibts auf der Seite unserer Videothek cinegeek.de

16. La quinta luna's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

17. HSBilly's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

a different look of jodo's surreal world. my heart and my eyes dance when the ending scene appear. jodo's past formed as a collection of grey boards with the red little soldier in it. while people waiting for many upcoming blockbuster in 2016, i'm faithfuly waiting for endless poetry.

18. Viktor Pedersen's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

Jodorowsky preventing the "kid within" from committing suicide; with a loving embrace and comforting wisdom, is one of the most heartwarming scenes I´ve seen in a while. Ah, Jodoworsky! You are a true magician. The love of life is radiating in this film! The fools journey, in all its glory.

19. Zepo's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

Genial, simplemente genial

20. Elisa Mar's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

El interior deslumbrante. La sombra del padre. La madre del corazón. El niño que llevamos dentro. La muerte, lo descarnado siempre. La Latinoamérica que duele siempre. Y el tránsito de niño a hombre. Cinco estrellas.

21. Javier Armas's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

El viejo Jodorowsky abre siempre con enseñanzas forzadas y rígidas, pero es apenas el comienzo del ritual. El siguiente acto es cuando se mira a sí mismo, desde su propia historia: dolencias, conquistas y desprendimientos. Luego los comparte frenéticamente intentando ser sombra ante la sombra y disolver el miedo, de ser, no ser y dejar de ser. Obra onírica y personalísima, divertida y santasangremente entrañable.

22. Ruben Hernandez's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

Desepcionante Muy lejos de sus anteriores trabajos

23. Fabiha's rating of the film The Dance of Reality

"This is not my love, it comes from God. I am merely the sender. As God creates all, so we all radiate His love. The darkness loves you as much as I do, for it is God's shadow."

24. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Dance of Reality