1. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film The Dancer

2. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film The Dancer

3. Marta's rating of the film The Dancer

The script was definitively lacking which is a shame considering the material was so rich... but still enjoyable. Soko was GUD.

4. LauraPalmer's rating of the film The Dancer

I've always been in love with Isadora Duncan. My father used to tell me stories about her and recommended me to watch 'Isadora' (Karel Reisz, 1968). Loïe Fuller was one of my first muses (I discovered her when I was 15). I'm sorry, but I can't see their brilliance here, very disappointing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIrnFrDXjlk

5. The Cinema Doll's rating of the film The Dancer

I have seen more than one critic describe this film as "pretty but vapid" and while it does fall into the usual trappings an ambitious period piece can have I found myself completely engrossed in the film and Soko's performance. A visually stunning debut.

6. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film The Dancer

When you take the whole soundtrack from The Assassination of Jesse James it's not a smart move. Maybe to incorporate few melodies, but not the whole thing.

7. Joao Francisco Pinho's rating of the film The Dancer

Infelizmente deixa muitos buracos na história, algo bastante gravoso tendo em conta que se trata de um filme biográfico. Duas das principais personagens parecem não ter relevância nenhuma, estranho.

8. B L A N C H E's rating of the film The Dancer