1. Marie Louise's rating of the film The Danish Girl

2. MisterColo93's rating of the film The Danish Girl

3. chicajomles's rating of the film The Danish Girl

LGBT community find the fictional take on Lili Elbe life almost disrespectful. I do have her autobiography 'Man into woman' on my reading list. Until then -and excuse my ignorance-, I just can say that I was freaking out about the brilliance & beauty of Eddie Radmayne performance... but who am I? half of the movie my eyes were blinded by tears.

4. lauraalpinto's rating of the film The Danish Girl

5. Etl Galcés's rating of the film The Danish Girl

6. justadele's rating of the film The Danish Girl

Acteur difficile avec ses mimiques etc mais film assez satisfaisant malgré quelques longueurs.

7. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film The Danish Girl

8. ughchenausea's rating of the film The Danish Girl

9. Salma Dahab's rating of the film The Danish Girl

10. lapalela's rating of the film The Danish Girl

The most inaccurate depiction of Gerda Gottlieb, maybe the film should have been based on the actual lives of these people and not the fictional book, it's full of clichés.

11. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film The Danish Girl

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArGgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow oh mj goddd

12. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Danish Girl

13. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film The Danish Girl

14. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Danish Girl

I knew, I wouldn't like it. My concern is only the subject matter. Nothing else. The issue of gender transition/sex-reassignment (or same-sex sexual orientation to put it into a larger context); these issues never have caught my attention. I simply can't do anything with it.

15. Inês Palma's rating of the film The Danish Girl

I want you all to stop being afraid: of the difference, of being who you are. And to those who always support your loved ones: bless you. This is a movie about love, how love can overcome almost anything if it's real. Love has no gender. This is about how we, as humans, can go through unimaginable things. This is about acceptance. This is a celebration, to those who are not afraid of being who they are.

16. Aukse's rating of the film The Danish Girl

17. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Danish Girl

This is Vikander's film - she gives a humane, conflicted performance and the poor suffering wife in this whole tragic afair. Whilst Redmayne is fine, the central character ultimately comes off as selfish and the script is so leaden in places that his "awakening" does not feel sympathetic. Hooper seems so concerned with making everything look exquisite that the film comes across as too safe.

18. gigicogo's rating of the film The Danish Girl

Interpretazione straordinaria da parte di entrambi i protagonisti. Sceneggiatura e ambientazioni davvero molto suggestive. La storia non mi porta certo a tifare per la causa transgender ma mi permette di approfondire, anche storicamente, la tematica e i risvolti psicologici prima che sociali.

19. adityosh's rating of the film The Danish Girl

Eddie sangat menjiwai perannya. Salut!

20. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film The Danish Girl

1 star for Alicia, 1 star for Eddie, 1 star for the beautiful art, prop, costume, and cinematography. Other than those are lacking.

21. Lea's rating of the film The Danish Girl

Fantastic Eddie Redmayne

22. Karina O.'s rating of the film The Danish Girl

Eddie Redmayne's acting was INCREDIBLE. This movie has a special place in my heart.

23. henryfrust's rating of the film The Danish Girl

una de las películas mas bellas que haya visto jamás

24. Utlaningaar's rating of the film The Danish Girl