1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

You know what you get from a Wes Anderson film. His unique and colorful characters, superb colorful visual style. Great dry dialogue that deliver some of the best dead-pan humor I know. Sadly, the end result is not as engaging as the journey itself.

2. ginobartolomi's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

Anderson's most thoughtful work, in my opinion.

3. blkrchs's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

4. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

My favorite next to Rushmore.

5. jooley's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

I am willing to overlook some abrupt turns in the narrative and tone because on top of the usual Anderson stylistic delights, I found it to be by far the most emotionally-resonant and well-acted of his films.

6. chi.claud's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

7. NCMBianchi's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

8. achille jeanne's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

1. interprétation : 3 2. décors : 3.5 3. musique : 1.5 4. dialogues : 2 5. scénario : 1

9. nvmore's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

i wanna marry adrien brody

10. Nadine Hanisya's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

11. Joana China's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

12. AALC's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

13. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

14. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

15. Faustgelopoulos's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

16. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

Time was kind to The Darjeeling Limited, the film grows in scope and importance with the passing of the years. Wes Anderson's least funny but most detailed and meditative film features excellent performances, especially by newcomer to Wes's world Adrien Brody, a deceivingly profound narrative and, ultimately, an enlightening journey.

17. Maïna's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

18. Marjan Mar's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

I'm getting surrended to Anderson's sensitivity... It's important to know when to let go, as hard as it may be... Made me laugh and made me cry... loved it.

19. leirmx's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

20. henry0001's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

good-looking, but a over-meandering and pretentious script loses its plot

21. ughchenausea's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

con questo mi arrendo. sono arrivata alla conclusione che wes anderson, la sua eleganza snob finto-chic e i suoi personaggi impalpabili a parte per il senso di irritazione che mi suscitano, non fanno per me.

22. truffraud's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

i changed my mind. this is the best, i mean, the most tolerable wes anderson

23. Marcelo Fornari's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

Aesthetically it's a beautiful film but thematically I can't get past its postcolonialist and often racist views, which reach their height on a scene where an indian boy dies solely to provide their three white characters for a chance to do heroic stuff and move the plot and their character development further. It is a very problematic scene which pulled me instantly out of it and made me ultimately dislike it.

24. Joana Carolina's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

on my top 5. An hipster-retro masterpiece about friendship and spiritual findings. Amazing scenery. Jason Schwartzman is a hero. After Wes Anderson, of course.