1. NCMBianchi's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

2. achille jeanne's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

1. interprétation : 3 2. décors : 3.5 3. musique : 1.5 4. dialogues : 2 5. scénario : 1

3. nvmore's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

i wanna marry adrien brody

4. Nadine Hanisya's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

5. Joana China's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

6. AALC's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

7. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

8. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

9. Faustgelopoulos's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

10. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

Time was kind to The Darjeeling Limited, the film grows in scope and importance with the passing of the years. Wes Anderson's least funny but most detailed and meditative film features excellent performances, especially by newcomer to Wes's world Adrien Brody, a deceivingly profound narrative and, ultimately, an enlightening journey.

11. Maïna's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

12. Marjan Mar's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

I'm getting surrended to Anderson's sensitivity... It's important to know when to let go, as hard as it may be... Made me laugh and made me cry... loved it.

13. leirmx's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

14. henry0001's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

good-looking, but a over-meandering and pretentious script loses its plot

15. ughchenausea's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

con questo mi arrendo. sono arrivata alla conclusione che wes anderson, la sua eleganza snob finto-chic e i suoi personaggi impalpabili a parte per il senso di irritazione che mi suscitano, non fanno per me.

16. truffraud's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

i changed my mind. this is the best, i mean, the most tolerable wes anderson

17. Marcelo Fornari's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

Aesthetically it's a beautiful film but thematically I can't get past its postcolonialist and often racist views, which reach their height on a scene where an indian boy dies solely to provide their three white characters for a chance to do heroic stuff and move the plot and their character development further. It is a very problematic scene which pulled me instantly out of it and made me ultimately dislike it.

18. Joana Carolina's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

on my top 5. An hipster-retro masterpiece about friendship and spiritual findings. Amazing scenery. Jason Schwartzman is a hero. After Wes Anderson, of course.

19. atacamavandu's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

20. Marina C.'s rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

Yet another aesthetical achievement of Anderson, with his symmetrical trademark popping out in the middle of indian chaos. I'm trying to interpret Darjeeling with a underlying irony for the ignorant white men faced with "exotic" cultures - because if I subtract the irony, it's just another disrespectful film whose only pro is being pleasing to the eye. And what's up with "flat" women of color in Anderson's movies?

21. Lintang A.'s rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

Wes Anderson's most underrated work.

22. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

O filmach Wesa Andersona można by pisać dużoooo.... jednak po co skoro można je oglądać? :)

23. Quesera,sera's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited