1. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

2.5 stars. The three leads are believable as brothers but the only character I was able to connect with was Anjelica Huston even though she was the most elusive. She had emotional weight. Wes Anderson's live action films are so mannered and twee. His animated movies seem to be more real.

2. Bijoy Monzurul's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

The first Wes film I've watched. While the story seems a bit boring, I love the spiritual journey that unravels the relationship between brothers. And the soundtracks are amazing! especially the "Charu's Theme" from Satyajit Ray's Charulata.

3. alfredodimalo's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

4. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

Why this movie was made is a question I'll never figure out. It's very mediocre, but I liked the stuff that happened on the train; at least there was stuff going on. Once they got off the train, it descended into skits that never came together to form the rest of the movie. I did like the idea behind it that it's about Westerners going to India for a spiritual journey and it failing. A needless, pointless movie.

5. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

6. jhubbs's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

The least inspired Wes Anderson I've seen yet, but still very entertaining. All three protagonists are annoying. The film largely meanders about. Still, it is very amusing and joyfully colorful

7. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

I think this was actually my first Wes Anderson film, way back in high school. I think I saw it because I lived in India at the time. It was nice to go back to it. There's a clear progression from the likes of "Bottle Rocket" and "Rushmore" to "The Life Aquatic" and this. It's still got the hyper-stylized mise-en-scène and a great soundtrack, but I think the cinematography is clearly a step better in this one, too.

8. meepy's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

The most human Wes Anderson film I've seen so far. A film about three brothers and their journey to find themselves- but in the most fun & Wes Andersonish way. The lines were extremely witty and smart, ironically, sarcastically. Wes Anderson is truly a genius.

9. Aulia Indry's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

Anderson always spoils the eye, I always love his symmetry. He always count every detail seen on the screen

10. askapsaskis's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

Magical. "Let's go get a drink and smoke a cigarette."

11. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

I really love this formula of Wes Movie

12. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

You know what you get from a Wes Anderson film. His unique and colorful characters, superb colorful visual style. Great dry dialogue that deliver some of the best dead-pan humor I know. Sadly, the end result is not as engaging as the journey itself.

13. ginobartolomi's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

Anderson's most thoughtful work, in my opinion.

14. blkrchs's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

15. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

My favorite next to Rushmore.

16. jooley's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

I am willing to overlook some abrupt turns in the narrative and tone because on top of the usual Anderson stylistic delights, I found it to be by far the most emotionally-resonant and well-acted of his films.

17. NCMBianchi's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

18. achille jeanne's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

1. interprétation : 3 2. décors : 3.5 3. musique : 1.5 4. dialogues : 2 5. scénario : 1

19. nvmore's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

i wanna marry adrien brody

20. Nadine Hanisya's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited