1. jhubbs's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

The least inspired Wes Anderson I've seen yet, but still very entertaining. All three protagonists are annoying. The film largely meanders about. Still, it is very amusing and joyfully colorful

2. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

I think this was actually my first Wes Anderson film, way back in high school. I think I saw it because I lived in India at the time. It was nice to go back to it. There's a clear progression from the likes of "Bottle Rocket" and "Rushmore" to "The Life Aquatic" and this. It's still got the hyper-stylized mise-en-scène and a great soundtrack, but I think the cinematography is clearly a step better in this one, too.

3. meepy's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

The most human Wes Anderson film I've seen so far. A film about three brothers and their journey to find themselves- but in the most fun & Wes Andersonish way. The lines were extremely witty and smart, ironically, sarcastically. Wes Anderson is truly a genius.

4. Aulia Indry's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

Anderson always spoils the eye, I always love his symmetry. He always count every detail seen on the screen

5. Rice Dream Girl's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

Magical. "Let's go get a drink and smoke a cigarette."

6. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

You know what you get from a Wes Anderson film. His unique and colorful characters, superb colorful visual style. Great dry dialogue that deliver some of the best dead-pan humor I know. Sadly, the end result is not as engaging as the journey itself.

7. ginobartolomi's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

Anderson's most thoughtful work, in my opinion.

8. blkrchs's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

9. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

My favorite next to Rushmore.

10. jooley's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

I am willing to overlook some abrupt turns in the narrative and tone because on top of the usual Anderson stylistic delights, I found it to be by far the most emotionally-resonant and well-acted of his films.

11. chi.claud's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

12. NCMBianchi's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

13. achille jeanne's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

1. interprétation : 3 2. décors : 3.5 3. musique : 1.5 4. dialogues : 2 5. scénario : 1

14. nvmore's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

i wanna marry adrien brody

15. Nadine Hanisya's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

16. Joana China's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

17. AALC's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

18. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

19. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

20. Faustgelopoulos's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

21. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

Time was kind to The Darjeeling Limited, the film grows in scope and importance with the passing of the years. Wes Anderson's least funny but most detailed and meditative film features excellent performances, especially by newcomer to Wes's world Adrien Brody, a deceivingly profound narrative and, ultimately, an enlightening journey.

22. Maïna's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

23. Marjan Mar's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited

I'm getting surrended to Anderson's sensitivity... It's important to know when to let go, as hard as it may be... Made me laugh and made me cry... loved it.

24. leirmx's rating of the film The Darjeeling Limited