1. De La Ghetto's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

I hated this movie. I don't really hate a lot of movies. But it was a bad movie, and for so many different reasons. It was just so, so corny.

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

Final entry disappoint. Why not embrace it's comic book origins with Batman actually fighting the villains as he seem to not do that much in these films. Ending is also anti-climatic and disappoints as our hero has just started on his career before he decide to stop his calling. Anne Hathaway surprises as Catwoman though and the film is still beautiful visually to behold.

3. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

"The Dark Knight" told a crime opera with stakes as personal as the gun powder and gasoline the Joker favored for his terror campaign. With "Rises," Nolan expanded the scope to a level that's one part disaster movie, one part epic Russian novel. It means the screenplay devotes an unnecessary amount of pages to the mechanics of a fusion bomb, but the highs here are just as high as anything from its predecessor.

4. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

I'm about five years late on this one. Shame I didn't see it theaters. It's like everyone said, better than first, not as good as the second. Gotta be one of the greatest film trilogies next to Star Wars, and LOTR. The only other superhero film franchise that even comes close is the Spiderman one by Sam Raimi. And I'm not that crazy about those. Nolan's the only one who ever got it right.

5. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

It's really shocking how much this film hates poor people.

6. gaussian's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

thanks chrissy for the gratuitous cillian murphy cameo

7. Naoya Kugimiya's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

8. Ka potem Es's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

9. Hodek Van Mealstrom's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

10. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

My favorite of the Batman trilogy. It's a bold, heady challenge to the typical summer movie goer. To me, it's the superior Batman film to date.

11. Bob's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

Grandiose direction and refined cinematography along with established characters that capitalize from the past, while the newcomers bring seductiveness with enchanting Catwoman or menace with "guerilla meets warlord" Bane. It reflects successfully present time through lenses of social fears, war on terror and nuclear crisis while music conducts action, sublimity and emotions as if they were composed altogether.

12. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

Se non fosse per Bane, che porta avanti questo ultimo capitolo della saga da solo, il film non sarebbe questo granché. Mi spiace dirlo, perché mi sono piaciuti molto gli altri due, ma stavolta siamo scesi di livello. Peccato.

13. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

I like the bat symbol on burned into the side of the house; those silly comic book moments gives this a three. Also, nice of Sean Connery for voicing Bane (a joke everyone has made, but I'm not sorry).

14. tenonder's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

15. João Abreu's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

Go back to the fucking cave, Bruce Wayne.

16. CanonFiller's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

A brain numbing turd, this was a disappointing ending for an above average comic book trilogy. Too many plot holes and nonsense to cover up with a "but it's a comic book movie" excuse. Dope opening sequence. Infuriating ending. Got lucky that in my country the movie was subtitled, otherwise Bane's lines would be all jibberish to my ears. I gotta get some of those magical knee braces to my grandpa.

17. Cherry's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

Yawn sorry this was not great

18. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

Lumayan cape dan pusing nontonnya.

19. Gabriele Pumo's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

20. Aditya Watts's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

21. hamsa's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

i've always loved the story of batman

22. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

23. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

By watching this film, now I can completely forgot how idiot Bane is in Batman & Robin...

24. Kadjavsi's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises