1. K.S.'s rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

2. Hodek Van Mealstrom's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

3. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

My favorite of the Batman trilogy. It's a bold, heady challenge to the typical summer movie goer. To me, it's the superior Batman film to date.

4. Bob's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

Grandiose direction and refined cinematography along with established characters that capitalize from the past, while the newcomers bring seductiveness with enchanting Catwoman or menace with "guerilla meets warlord" Bane. It reflects successfully present time through lenses of social fears, war on terror and nuclear crisis while music conducts action, sublimity and emotions as if they were composed altogether.

5. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

Se non fosse per Bane, che porta avanti questo ultimo capitolo della saga da solo, il film non sarebbe questo granché. Mi spiace dirlo, perché mi sono piaciuti molto gli altri due, ma stavolta siamo scesi di livello. Peccato.

6. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

I like the bat symbol on burned into the side of the house; those silly comic book moments gives this a three. Also, nice of Sean Connery for voicing Bane (a joke everyone has made, but I'm not sorry).

7. tenonder's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

8. João Abreu's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

Go back to the fucking cave, Bruce Wayne.

9. CanonFiller's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

A brain numbing turd, this was a disappointing ending for an above average comic book trilogy. Too many plot holes and nonsense to cover up with a "but it's a comic book movie" excuse. Dope opening sequence. Infuriating ending. Got lucky that in my country the movie was subtitled, otherwise Bane's lines would be all jibberish to my ears. I gotta get some of those magical knee braces to my grandpa.

10. Cherry's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

Yawn sorry this was not great

11. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

Lumayan cape dan pusing nontonnya.

12. Gabriele Pumo's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

13. Aditya Watts's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

14. hamsa's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

i've always loved the story of batman

15. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

16. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

By watching this film, now I can completely forgot how idiot Bane is in Batman & Robin...

17. hasnakarlina's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

my TOP superhero movies of all time

18. Jim Fear's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

I think the pit represents depression. When bruce tries to get out of it feels like a true analogy of waking up and getting over it.

19. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

20. Shane's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

Fun movie with some plot wholes, too long though

21. Elina E's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

I don't understand why this is hailed as the worst of the trilogy. Sure, it wasn't as good as Dark Knight, but can anything really be better than Heath Ledger's Joker? Hardy and Cotillard were brilliant.

22. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

These are really two stars out of two stars for Bane. Leave the rest.

23. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

I fucking cried at the end Lol Who didn't

24. James Mackin's rating of the film The Dark Knight Rises

A bit of a falter compared to the Dark Knight, but still quite good. Tom Hardy's Bane is a fantastic villain, and this film remains to be good proof that Nolan would make a terrific Bond film.