1. idon'tknow..'s rating of the film The Darkest Hour

2. MAO1's rating of the film The Darkest Hour

3. stilladvance's rating of the film The Darkest Hour

is this as bad as the reviews make out? i want to see it. it keeps getting lumped in with skyline but i kinda liked skyline!

4. msmichel's rating of the film The Darkest Hour

Garbage. An idiotic script with nothing going for it save the cool evaporation effects which you can see for free by watching the trailer. Nothng remotely 3-D about this one. You've been warned. So many ridiculous moments its hard to pick out the worst; but perhaps when one character winds up blocks away from the river when a boat capsizes with no reasonable explanation for it. Just awful.

5. doltcrow's rating of the film The Darkest Hour

What have they done to aliens?

6. Jacob McKinley's rating of the film The Darkest Hour

7. Aqua_Tofana's rating of the film The Darkest Hour

Plain horrible. Seems like a terribly wasted idea that proposed rather original concept of aliens. While special effects team did their best and action sequences are mildly above mediocre, every word spoken throughout the film makes me want to rip the script apart and set the pieces on fire. The fact that it was written by Jon Spaihts rises concerns about otherwise greatly anticipated 'Prometheus'.

8. Beefy's rating of the film The Darkest Hour

A couple of neat ideas, but shallow characters and silly situations ultimately undo it. What is Hirsch doing in this?

9. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Darkest Hour

Wow, that was reeeallly bad hahaa

10. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Darkest Hour

i think the idea wasn't so bad, but maybe the realization - one more time i'm pretty much disappointed about a end-time/catastrophe movie.

11. albertofarina's rating of the film The Darkest Hour

Relentlessly silly, but I did have some kind of fun: cut-out characters, but the invaders sport cool FX and most visuals are adequate. Didn't have to feel guilty to get some pleasure, but I did walk in with very low expectations

12. Risya's rating of the film The Darkest Hour

It has an interesting premise but were executed really badly. Filled with hyper-clichés plot that has been packaged hundreds of times over before, cheesy scripts and elusive undeveloped characters. Half of the special effects were quite cool and with a few of nice scenery of Moscow but overall this movie is such a time-waster!

13. Elisa's rating of the film The Darkest Hour

I wasted $12.99 on this, in 3D :(

14. cici_tran's rating of the film The Darkest Hour

Rubbish. It's so bad that I couldn't even find its stupidity funny. Glad to say I didn't choose to buy the tickets to watch this film. My friend's friend did. Ha!

15. FailedImitator's rating of the film The Darkest Hour

I'm not sure which is funnier: the fact that Emile Hirsch is trying to be Josh Hartnett's character from AUGUST, or that Max Minghella is in another movie where he tries to sue someone for stealing his website idea. Oh wait, the most hilarious bit is that I paid 19 bucks to see this piece of shit in 3D