1. Vielleicht An Stillen Tagen's rating of the film The Day I Was Not Born

Ein deutscher Film mit argentinischem Flair. Er atmet Qualität, hat eine starke Optik, wohldosierte, die Seele berührende musikalische Einspielungen, stark aufspielende Darsteller u. vermittelt eine Authentizität in Dialog u. Interaktion, die leicht melancholisch daher kommt, der aber viel Leben und Emotionalität eingehaucht wurde, ohne dabei auf simple Anrührung, Betroffenheit u. überspitze Dramatik zu setzen.

2. Edgar Echeverría's rating of the film The Day I Was Not Born

3. trugschluss's rating of the film The Day I Was Not Born

it was suspensful to watch, memories of my own visit to buenos aires revealing... I never heard of this director, but it seems like a very good foundation for further interesting flicks out of germany.

4. msmichel's rating of the film The Day I Was Not Born

Strong script by first time director Florian Cossen and Elena von Saucken that tells the story of a german tourist on her way to Chile who inadverently finds out she was born in Argentina and her birth parents were 'disappeared' when she was 3. Jessica Schwarz captures the pain and anger of being mislead by her adoptive parents whe bent both law and morality in keeping her. Excellent turn by Michael Gwisdek as well.

5. TheBigCombo's rating of the film The Day I Was Not Born

Se perdona cierto pintoresquismo, la inocencia propia de una mirada foranea, el uso excesivo de la esquina de la 9 de julio donde transcurre la accion (cuantas veces vemos ese encuadre picado con la H del cartel?), pero jamas un love interest que es policia y encima fluido en aleman

6. Pagani's rating of the film The Day I Was Not Born

A compelling movie about a german girl who learns that she was born in Argentina and stolen from her birth mother and father by the people she had believed to be her parents. A beautiful and touching tale about identity, betrayal, family and forgiveness.