1. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

2-3. Fun, with a sense of visual dynamism that actually manages to impress at points (especially the final shot of the statue). That being said, the movie kind of glances over the death of one character's mother, and the movie essentially writes itself into a corner at the end of the second act, forcing it to create a plot tangle that kind of hurts the flow of the movie. But otherwise, it's fine overall.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

>>> Bénis soient les apostats en tous genres et les machiavéliques suppôts de la liberté et que le réalisateur continue à nous proposer ses sympathiques énormités... www.cinefiches.com

3. ehk2's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

4. galuh indri's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

"El mundo está lleno de hijos de puta!"

5. Martin's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

6. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

7. Wolfie's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

The image at the top grabbed my attention immediately. What is that, a satyr/goatthing? That synopsis, too! Man, I gotta check this out.

8. scrocha's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

Estava procurando por esse filme! Droga, assisti em 95 e não lembrava do nome. Nem lembrava se era italiano ou espanhol. O filme é simples mas deixou um impressão em mim. Todo o filme é o padre e seu ajudante em busca do suposto filho do demônio e nada, vc pensa que o padre é mesmo louco até que...bem ai o filme esquenta.

9. Drunken Father Figure of Old's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

10. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

Fun, even if the final act is very anti-climatic.

11. Luiz Hiroshi's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

12. jhr's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

The best Madrid movie along with "Arrebato"!

13. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

One of the best movies about satan I've seen till this point... and I have seen quite a few! A black comedy masterpiece!

14. MODERNGRUMBLE's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

very funny movie. I like it more each time I see it

15. Jon B's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

Highly original & hugely enjoyable. Someone put this out on DVD/Blu in the UK for heaven's sake!

16. delbertgrady's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

17. Jon Higgs's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

A gloriously twisted son of a bitch this one! :)

18. Alvaro's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

Not nearly as scary as they intend it to be. Actually it was quite hilarious. Had they labeled it as a comedy, it would have made far more much sense.

19. Fernando Beltran y Puga's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

Funny movie. Much more enjoyable in the native language

20. N. Bond's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

The best de la Iglesia film it's ever been my pleasure to come across, this film is near-perfect in it's blend of horror, comedy, satire and mythos. To paraphrase something I once heard, the fact that this film isn't incredibly popular just speaks to the general unfairness of life.

21. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film The Day of the Beast

De la Iglesia's perfect blend of horror with the most crazy outrageous humour. the three "apostles" are superb in their roles, but Santiago Segura is the one who steals the show. Apocalypse will never be this fun.