1. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film The Death King

Also my favorite Buttgereit, very underground and low budget film about suicide. Ok, it is a radically gore and shocking movie but some parts include touches of melancholic and morbid poetry, very efficient...on an other level of reading it can be appreciated as a disturbing critical documentary about normative solitude in our over urbanised and individualistic society.

2. subtonal's rating of the film The Death King

3. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The Death King

El idea, como punto de partida, es buena. Lo que sigue sin embargo es una especie libre albedrío. El director pone a desplazar a sus personajes entre la muerte mediante formas extrañas, como si fueran pesadillas o evocaciones perversas. Y, como todo sueño, carece de lógica. Es un cine de expresión, y como tal, o te provoca o no.

4. dave gunn's rating of the film The Death King

Bizarre, bleak, endlessly violent, incredibly experimental, and with an awesome score. This film pulls you in and chokes you until the end.

5. Amin Lumière's rating of the film The Death King

6. La quinta luna's rating of the film The Death King

7. Jason _'s rating of the film The Death King

8. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film The Death King

9. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film The Death King

the loneliness of that woman.. gosh! the loneliness of that woman ! what a farce macabre and black humour is to demand of her to die. as if a rotting loneliness, surronding you with kitschy objects, liquors and candies stashed guiltily under the sofa was not death enough. we don't want you to die, we want you to live through suicide, but she is too catatonic for that.

10. film_lies101's rating of the film The Death King

A Jörg Buttgereit film that is actually subtle and dare I say, even poetic at times. Too bad the schlocky, over the top campy ending almost ruins it. The soundtrack is pretty rad. Best Buttgereit by a landslide

11. Andréia Amaro's rating of the film The Death King

My favorite from Jörg Buttgereit. The best movie about suicide ever made.