1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Decalogue

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Decalogue

10 courts métrages essentiels ! www.cinefiches.com

3. Duncan Gray's rating of the film The Decalogue

Viewing this short story cycle through its (loose) response to the 10 Commandments is a stirring experience, especially since Kieślowski shows such necessary empathy for commandment breakers. No, it's not perfect; several episodes struggle to fill an hour. But the sweep of what it eloquently addresses is monumental. Master touch: cinema's best metaphorical god character, hovering in the background, never intervening

4. nico's rating of the film The Decalogue

Kieslowski manages to tell universal stories about the human condition and its moral archetypes without being simplistic or judgemental. Film by film, we explore the interstices between good and bad, sin and punishment, rights and duties.

5. K_Tarr's rating of the film The Decalogue

My favorite five in rank: III, I, IX, VII, IV.

6. ermete polpette's rating of the film The Decalogue

7. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Decalogue

Dekalog V and VI are absolute masterpieces. Watching the ten episodes is also a unique experience in a movie lover's life.

8. Aardsy's rating of the film The Decalogue

Polish TV has never steered me wrong!

9. LifeofFiction's rating of the film The Decalogue

If ever the word "staggering" should be used to describe a film series, it should be for The Dekalog.

10. fred boswell's rating of the film The Decalogue

My #1 all time favorite film, if I were teaching a film class this will be perhaps? the only film I would use to quench my student's thirst. why? Because this magnificent series encompasses ALL those components a budding cineaste could utilized at his/her disposal, en-route to his/her auteur-ship.

11. Landen Celano's rating of the film The Decalogue

12. OdetteBergman's rating of the film The Decalogue

One of my all time favorites.

13. B.Frichet's rating of the film The Decalogue

14. Лиич's rating of the film The Decalogue

Masterpiece of screenwriting and directing.

15. Matt Schlee's rating of the film The Decalogue

It's tough to name another accomplishment since the invention of film that's quite as incredible as The Decalogue. Each episode is it's own little masterpiece. Even the worst one is pretty damn good, and the best ones are among the best work of on of the greatest directors ever, and that's on an individual level. As a whole, it's nothing shy of an absolute masterpiece.

16. Stefano Pesenti C.'s rating of the film The Decalogue

10 masterpieces of the soul, not to be missed!

17. Marcelo Fornari's rating of the film The Decalogue

The most humane and thought provoking saga I have ever seen.

18. joana geraldo's rating of the film The Decalogue

cantar involuntariamente aquelas três notas sempre que começa um novo episódio.

19. ADZERTY's rating of the film The Decalogue

Le chef d'oeuvre des chefs d'oeuvres.

20. Stephanie Keranen's rating of the film The Decalogue

Powerful set of films some episodes are better than others, but overall very well done !

21. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film The Decalogue

One of the most ambitious films I have ever seen!

22. Andrés Zambrano Bravo's rating of the film The Decalogue

23. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Decalogue

1,35 / so thesist, so overrated

24. joey Noodles's rating of the film The Decalogue

would it be a better idea to watch this before Berlin Alexanderplatz? Replies would be much appreciated