1. James Mackin's rating of the film The Decline of the American Empire

Similar to the Big Chill, but superior and joual.

2. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Decline of the American Empire

7.0/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2pe

3. henningninneh's rating of the film The Decline of the American Empire

I was curious to watch this purported classical Quebec film, but was taken aback by the antipathetic characters. It is hard to understand, 30 years later, if their smugness and open racism and sexism was meant to be "charming" or if, by contrast, it is supposed to be satirical, critical commentary. In any case, I felt the story lacked an arc. By itself, the issues and conversations are not interesting enough.

4. Elephants_Gerald's rating of the film The Decline of the American Empire

Vile people talking about their vile sex lives. Bourgeois academic white people problems. I'm holding out hope for THE BARBARIAN INVASIONS.

5. Adriana Valente's rating of the film The Decline of the American Empire

a fasquia foi diminuindo. o mais: diálogos

6. Ahmet UJeschk's rating of the film The Decline of the American Empire

I like films where all characters have "character" and a history for themselves to identify themselves in a shared time. No starring, just ordinary people.

7. nadka's rating of the film The Decline of the American Empire

"I expected an orgy, instead the big thrill is a fish pie". great film - witty, wonderfully shot and a bit sad. oh, and a must see for anyone working in academia :-)

8. Mrwarhol's rating of the film The Decline of the American Empire

This is one of the stupidest, most immature movies I've ever seen. The characters all have the emotional intelligence of seventh graders. Watching this movie is a complete waste of time.