1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film The Defiant Ones

I thoroughly enjoy the sly subtext that every person our two convicts meet is more threatening and dangerous than our two escaped cons -- the boy with the gun, included. The ending is brilliant, summarizing the humanism and honor-among-men themes with some glances and a simple song.

2. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Defiant Ones

Just a fabulous film from start to finish. Easily top 50

3. esen özen's rating of the film The Defiant Ones

Oldukça iyi bir film, Sidney Poitier'ın perfonmansı ise kaçmaz...

4. narcekirdegi's rating of the film The Defiant Ones

made me remember of "of mice and man" in a different way..

5. Ender UÇUM's rating of the film The Defiant Ones

iki açıdan çok değerli bir film: Birincisi; unutulmaz güzellikte iki oyunculuk, ikincisi ise toplumsal etik yönünden değilse de karakterler düzeyindeki özdeşleşme açısından "katarsis"i yerle bir etmesidir...

6. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film The Defiant Ones

really great movie ... but everything is so fast .It seems like action-action-action...this template is killing all realist side of movie .I would like to see long shots . All of these actions are great but it is compressed inside 90 minutes ... duration could be more. I liked mother and child characters more than lead actors .

7. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The Defiant Ones

8. Knut Morte's rating of the film The Defiant Ones

how the hell did kenny hotz get into 1958?

9. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Defiant Ones

10. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Defiant Ones

great work and intense drama. 8/10 my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/09/10/last-film-i-saw-the-defiant-one/

11. Xandega's rating of the film The Defiant Ones

Bowlin' green! Sewin' Machine!

12. Palmyra's rating of the film The Defiant Ones

Un film impressionnant bouleversant contre le racisme et une prestation incroyable de Poitier et Curtis qui pour la premiere fois obtient un rôle ou il excelle un film assez méconnu a voir

13. Phil Worfel's rating of the film The Defiant Ones

It's pretty solid but lacks a certain degree of heart that many of Kramer's other pieces are chock full of. Still a very important film for its time with a surprisingly dark and cynical performance from Tony Curtis. Sidney Poitier is great as always.