1. Justin Frujine's rating of the film The Departed

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Departed

Boston accents suck. Hope I never go there. High testosterone. Entertaining. Pointless.

3. yovargas's rating of the film The Departed

A tense, tight, twisty tale of two tough traitors! It's a gripping, nail-biter story with superb performances all around (maybe Leo's best) that manages to keep the intensity high for nearly it's entire run time....until it's final act where it kinda falls flat, with some unconvincing and unsatisfying story payoffs and a few head-scratching plot holes. Still well worth the ride despite flopping the landing a bit. B

4. Ann Burden's rating of the film The Departed

5. letters never sent's rating of the film The Departed

Not as gripping as Infernal Affairs, but it's good and I respect Scorsese for not turning it into a carbon copy of the original source material.

6. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film The Departed

honestly fuck this movie it makes me so unhappy every time i watch it i have bad dreams and feel like crying i know there's a way for scorsese to make me feel something without it being absolute agony hes done it before and since-maybe it has something to do with intense discomfort about the feeling of being watched which is most of this movie but also its hard watching a bunch of dudes miscommunicate to their demise

7. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Departed

Film di altissimo livello. Grande cast, azione, colpi di scena fin all'ultimo secondo. Ho amato ogni momento, ammirando il tutto con fiato sospeso e lo rivedrei altre cento volte. Un particolare apprezzamento (del tutto personale) al momento in cui Costigan va in prigione accompagnato dalle note dei Dropkick Murphys, dandomi una carica di adrenalina pazzesca.

8. CanonFiller's rating of the film The Departed

Regardless of what one's interpretation of the editing and scene cutting in this movie might be, I find it annoying and choppy as hell, thumbs down for that. Jack was great, but the real standout for me is Damon, perfect fit. Leo showing off for the oscars too hard, not subtle enough. Scorsese shoots a couple of classic scenes, creates some nice tension throughout, but it feels poorly pieced together.

9. Rebecca Lynn Johnson's rating of the film The Departed

10. Loud Rocks's rating of the film The Departed

11. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Departed

Il più bel film di Scorsese degli ultimi anni, come non ne faceva da un po'. Il cast è delle grandi occasioni, con nomi altisonanti che riescono a mantenere un altissimo livello recitativo per tutta la pellicola, come ci si aspetta da attori di tale calibro. La sceneggiatura è precisa e dettagliata e la regia cattura l'occhio, assieme ad una gran fotografia. Film dalle grandi premesse, tutte rispettate in pieno.

12. Kornovska's rating of the film The Departed

Magouille policière et criminelle abracadabrante et très mal huilée, histoire d'amour hautement improbable, excès de violence inutile ne servant à rien (sauf à combler les lacunes du scripte), etc. On aime le jeu des acteurs. On reste indifférent ou on déteste pas mal tout le reste. Film un peu exaspérant. Peut-être qu'avec du pop-corn ça passerait mieux...

13. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Departed

I prefer this to Goodfellas - really entertaining crime drama but with better drawn characters and some very fine work from DiCaprio. Very re watchable and strong direction and editing from one of the best directors around.

14. skoog's rating of the film The Departed

intense cast. i really think wahlberg is the most intriguing and vivid actor in contemporary hollywood. fuck x1000

15. pintobean's rating of the film The Departed

Awesome story, though I found the editing a bit messy at times (maybe it's just me?).

16. Kate's rating of the film The Departed

17. Jim Fear's rating of the film The Departed

18. Trunfos's rating of the film The Departed

19. Leroy Martin's rating of the film The Departed

Scorsese is one of my least favourite hollywood directors and it's not because he's a bad director, it's just that his material isn't for me. It's so opposite to my taste that it becomes jarring to sit through a whole film of his. So for The Departed in particular, I didn't hate it, I just didn't enjoy watching it. I understood the plot, but I couldn't invest in it. I almost feel stupid for not getting his films.

20. dyinguniverse's rating of the film The Departed

21. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Departed

22. dianadhm's rating of the film The Departed

very witty dialogue; fast-paced ending lacking any element of real surprise.

23. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Departed