1. carolinasuriz's rating of the film The Departed

2. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film The Departed

3. Rodrigo Morais's rating of the film The Departed

4. Will's rating of the film The Departed

Pretty good, maybe a little too masculine for my tastes but that’s okay. I thought the singular woman might have had a bigger role to play to make up for her solitude but I guess not. Cool tension and a gripping story tho.

5. Sirma Kurtulmaz's rating of the film The Departed

6. aurkihnowe's rating of the film The Departed

But what's the point of panning up to the capital building after the sound and fury has climaxed (if ever, as if)? Sure the Illuminati/Lizard People/Invisible Fluoride Dumpers/Whomever may very well be using us little people in some deviant game of chess, but, in the end, they don't know what it's all about anymore than us pawns (tis true!)...as the cliche goes, "relax, nothing is under control"...

7. Semaj Productions's rating of the film The Departed

Perhaps it requires too high a level of suspension of disbelief (the convolutions end up almost farcical towards the end), but over all this is a riveting, fun, all around bad ass gangster movie, with fabulous dialogue and a blood pumping soundtrack. Did I mention the performances are all stellar, because this film uses it's ensemble cast to it's absolute fullest.

8. Francisca's rating of the film The Departed

Aquele moment Griffith no início, apesar de óbvio, só me relembra o quão grande é Scorsese e quão maior é o seu amor pelo cinema. E o meu por ele. Que Hollywood fossem só Scorseses. Quanto ao filme em si, é um fantástico exemplo de como solidez também pode ser bom cinema!

9. jhubbs's rating of the film The Departed

Original is better #hipster

10. soymilky's rating of the film The Departed

I've never been so bored in my life. THE DUHPAHTED

11. CJ's rating of the film The Departed

Not Scorsese's most prestige film, but a personal favorite.

12. Arf's rating of the film The Departed

13. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Departed

Tightly directed and written undercover cop movie with a gripping story as we follow engaging characters that are leading double lives on different sides in organized crime. It is memorably played and keep's one interest to the end of the film. Need to see the original film it was based on though.

14. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film The Departed

3.5! "When I say 'dump a body in the marsh..!"

15. Mashi95's rating of the film The Departed

A quite predictable plot for a crime movie. It was nor boring neither exciting to watch. I do recognize the great director's work, but it lacks substance in my opinion. However it is worth watching if you're a fan of Leo's talented forehead

16. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film The Departed

17. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film The Departed

An unnecessary remake of an excellent thriller. If people get excited over this one, I'd love to see their reaction to the superior Infernal Affairs. The rat at the end? metaphor cringe *puke noise*

18. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film The Departed

Decent film with an all star cast, but i'm not so sure a remake deserves to win a best picture price.

19. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Departed

Boston accents suck. Hope I never go there. High testosterone. Entertaining. Pointless.

20. yovargas's rating of the film The Departed

A tense, tight, twisty tale of two tough traitors! It's a gripping, nail-biter story with superb performances all around (maybe Leo's best) that manages to keep the intensity high for nearly it's entire run time....until it's final act where it kinda falls flat, with some unconvincing and unsatisfying story payoffs and a few head-scratching plot holes. Still well worth the ride despite flopping the landing a bit. B

21. Ann Burden's rating of the film The Departed

22. letters never sent's rating of the film The Departed

Not as gripping as Infernal Affairs, but it's good and I respect Scorsese for not turning it into a carbon copy of the original source material.

23. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film The Departed

honestly fuck this movie it makes me so unhappy every time i watch it i have bad dreams and feel like crying i know there's a way for scorsese to make me feel something without it being absolute agony hes done it before and since-maybe it has something to do with intense discomfort about the feeling of being watched which is most of this movie but also its hard watching a bunch of dudes miscommunicate to their demise

24. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Departed

Film di altissimo livello. Grande cast, azione, colpi di scena fin all'ultimo secondo. Ho amato ogni momento, ammirando il tutto con fiato sospeso e lo rivedrei altre cento volte. Un particolare apprezzamento (del tutto personale) al momento in cui Costigan va in prigione accompagnato dalle note dei Dropkick Murphys, dandomi una carica di adrenalina pazzesca.