1. Tyler Wright's rating of the film The Descent: Part 2

Entirely misses the point of the original in ways that almost seem intentional.

2. Evan Schafer's rating of the film The Descent: Part 2

Honestly, I agree with some of the other reviewers here that say this film was more or less unnecessary. As the audience, we already knew the story and roughly the idea of what was going to happen, plus the almost shot-for-shot recreation of the first film's ending was a little cliche for its own good. Obviously, the addition of sexy Joshua Dallas was easy on the eyes but filmmaking-wise, this just kind of lacked.

3. Diego Carrera's rating of the film The Descent: Part 2

There will always be someone to try to make some money through sequences which are so inferior to its predecessors that they can defile them. This is sad, but it's an acceptable truth. What is not acceptable is that three guys (yes, three!) write TOGETHER a screenplay so overfull of holes and scenes that completely disrespect the characters of the first film.This is one of the worst sequences of a horror movie ever.

4. sandracine's rating of the film The Descent: Part 2

I haven't seen this. Leave well enough alone. Besides, NOTHING could get someone so traumatized back in those caves. Give the search team directions and wish 'em luck. That being said, Ripley went back to Alien Land, but she was as jumpy as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Aliens was an exception to the sequel rule - action from beginning to end paid off. It still didn't touch the original.....

5. João R's rating of the film The Descent: Part 2

Repeated the mistakes of the first one and made them bigger by excessively including the creatures on the screen - this time, looking worse. Yet, it accomplishes a surprising ending by throwing us two plot twists.

6. vordven's rating of the film The Descent: Part 2

7. Ale/M's rating of the film The Descent: Part 2

Did we need this? Maybe not. But I think it's a very respectable sequel to one of the best horror of last decade

8. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film The Descent: Part 2

Super bad movie made worse by the fact that it's the sequel to one of the best horror flicks of the 2000's thus far. It's pretty much the same as the first but instead of caves it's plot holes.

9. MarcH's rating of the film The Descent: Part 2

A nice after-dinner mint if you have seen the first one and just needed a little nibble of something to finish you off.

10. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Descent: Part 2

A real disappointment since the first one was really good. A clear example that sequels should be forbidden.