1. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Devil and Miss Jones

Top notch comedy. Arthur and Coburn work so well together The More The Merrier is also must see. This one def falls into the cliched category of "they don't make em like they used to". Sometimes a cliche is the best way to sum up ones thoughts and feelings. Capra-esque at times. One of the all time best

2. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Devil and Miss Jones

7.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2ax

3. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Devil and Miss Jones

Capra-esque. A few years later, anyone linked to this film would have been blacklisted for sure during McCarthyism. And even now, I'm sure that our right-minded economical or political leaders, coming from the East or from the West like Oz's witches, would say that The Devil and Miss Jones is leftist. It's not, it's only Human. Masterpiece.

4. Log Lady's rating of the film The Devil and Miss Jones

Once again, the lovely Jean Arthur is natural and charming. I couldn't get into the others, though, or the whole movie actually. Ultimately this is going to be one of those that I'm going to forget after a while (despite the funny scenes where the tycoon tries to sell shoes).

5. greg x's rating of the film The Devil and Miss Jones

Movies like this are the reason HUAC was formed. Progressive for the time, now it seems downright radical, so much so that most of today's "liberal" politicians would be unable to even recognize the impulses behind it. Oh, and for anyone seeking to criticize the ending for being "have your cake and eat it tooism" I would suggest the metaphor is we are all on this ship together.