1. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

2. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

All I can say is that THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE is a pure entertainment. I really love director Taylor Hackford presentation. Keanu Reeves looks awesome as an ambitious lawyer. Although I feel, he didn't look like a "real" lawyer at all. But don't you forget with Mr. Al Pacino memorable-evilish performance as John Milton. Actually, I've already guess who Mr. Milton really is from the beginning. Well, it's a decent movie..

4. Samuel Righi's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

5. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

well this was a roller coaster, and boy was Al Pacino on it.

6. Daniel Nejat-Aski's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

7. dianadhm's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

guilty pleasure, inspite of the lame visual effects at the end (which were bound to be memorable)

8. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

9. Andrew Sax's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

10. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

11. James Roth's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

"Call me Dad." How mad is this film? Started watching as a serious film, stayed for Pacino's hilarious performance, what a guy. Don't even know what to say about this.

12. Elena Lazic's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

13. Andrea's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

Too bad they had to introduce all of those special fx in the final scene, I wish they'd kept the manifestation of evil on a more realistic and subtle level

14. Nick Davie's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

Al Pacino being.... Al Pacino, not bad

15. Situationist International's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

şeytan her zaman ayrıntı da gizli değildir bazen kibir gibi en belirgin duygumuzla yansıyabilir ruhumuza

16. Levent Güçer's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

17. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

as good as Primal Fear, though

18. Kurmismedituoja's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

Cool screenplay. And some serious morality questions . Although the endindig wasn't impressive and at some sceens there were over the top effects. But I really liked that the devil seems to be a little good too- free will.

19. carocell's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

20. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

Very entertaning, you keep curious all the time about Kevin s choices and future. Pacino is a masterpiece, as usual. 3.5

21. film_lies101's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

Al Pacino is a comedy genius but why the fuck is this old timey morality tale 2 1/2 hours?

22. André Vieira's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

3,5. A bit disturbing. The cast deserves an A but Al Pacino steals the show.

23. anarresti's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

Really hard to see the point of this movie. Unless it was made just for the purpose of giving Al Pacino a chance to shine.

24. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film The Devil's Advocate

I think this was a great movie, not without its flops, though. It doesn't have much artistic merit, but the story, cast and screenplay were pretty good. It can also be pretty intense, I loved that last scene in Milton's office, apart from all the crazy special effects. I'd prefer if it had a slower, more ponderate pace, but I think the 90's affected it too much.