1. fearraigh's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

A likeable coming-of-age movie that steers clear of the genre's more obvious trappings. Has just enough of the period to give it the right mood without being nostalgic. Great soundtrack too.

2. Savanna Ruedy's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

Wow I give up, I like this movie a lot.

3. sofiazelaya's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

me encantó que no intenta ser moralizante ni tampoco glorificar la autodestrucción adolescente, sino que deja a la protagonista equivocarse y aprender que lo mejor es autocultivarse

4. ali di pollo's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

5. Adam Laurence Pitt's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

6. Heather Andersen Ower's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

7. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

Ancora questa roba diocancaro.

8. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

This could easily have become a cliched 1970s-era ABC After-School Special (folks of a certain age know what I'm talking about) with a sappy moral at the end to the effect of 'sex is bad, mmm-kay?' The fact that it doesn't is a testament to the vision of the filmmakers. The frank, non-judgmental portrayal of Minnie's tangible sexual acts and intangible sexual thoughts puts this a cut above most coming-of-age films.

9. lonesome-boat's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

BEEN WAITING FOR THIS. This actually really turned me on haha... But hey, to all you girls out there, especially for those who still have their little so-called vcard, WATCCCCCHHHHH

10. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

"Oh hey, let's remake Fish Tank-Ghost World-Nympho in more disgusting way. Oh, and don't forget to make all characters so dumb, mindless and dysfunctional because the weirder the better taste." it's disturbing not because the main plot but because how PHONY and boring it is. Even American Pie has a heart, not just sex-oriented repetitive. And even if it's diary of a teenage BOY, i still yuck on it.

11. Patricija And's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

As it was so highly taken in Sundance, I expected more from this movie. But definitely good cinematography.

12. spacemonkeymax's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

I really like how honest the film is in terms of showing what actually goes through a teenage girl's head. The way it shows the burgeoning sexuality of Minnie is quite remarkable. Definitely one of my favorites (I'm easy to please though).

13. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

Coming-of-age movies are so cheesy and neat all the time that they so easily lure into RomComs, but Marielle Heller`s brave look at this now renowned sub-genre (Juno, Me, Earl and the Dying Girl) with her subtle style of blending comic techniques and live flesh movie came as a bit surprise. Though the blunt subject matter of the movie and Bel Powley`s brave performance giving it a sweet appetizer. Thumbs up.

14. letters never sent's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

I could never relate to teenage lives. I didn't quite like the lead character. Not bad though.

15. FCC 86's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

"It would've been better to have slept and dreamed than to watch the night pass and the slow moon sink"

16. felisaf's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

The story got fucked up towards the end

17. Milton Barreiro's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

Raw, unfiltered and honest. Solid cast. A very well made coming of age story.

18. N!nA's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

What a responsible mum!!

19. zohen lux's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

THIS DESERVES EVERY AWARD IN THE WORLD

20. MLSoares's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

We get to see the point of view of a teenage girl about love, sex, drugs and all the emotion surrounding her. The story is told in true, raw and innovative way with just one or two cliche's. The protagonist was great and Wiig proves she can jump from genre to genre nailing each one.The art work is pretty cool also

21. Marta Donati's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

22. sputnixed's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

"I always thought I wanted to be exactly like my mom. But she thinks she needs a man to be happy. I don't." <3

23. lisa's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

24. peaches and plums's rating of the film The Diary of a Teenage Girl

never had the hots for junior skarsgaard but hm

← Previous 1 3 4 5