1. bouvardila's rating of the film The Dictator

2. thmslhr's rating of the film The Dictator

3. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film The Dictator

To call this abysmal is to exaggerate its star qualities. I can only assume that Sacha Baron Cohen was offered a large amount of folding wallet-warmers to take part in this dreadful, unamusing, puerile, Americanised tripe designed for the retards in the lowest form in a redneck high school. And to think that our noble SIR Ben Kingsley stooped so low. The only funny jokes are wrecked by bad direction.

4. Shahin Katila's rating of the film The Dictator

5. Ximena Vilchis's rating of the film The Dictator

Worst movie ever, want my time back so I can waste it doing nothing instead.

6. lidiishere's rating of the film The Dictator

7. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Dictator

Baron Cohen is a better performer when the comedy is unscripted but there are some fine moments in this film. Whilst it looks like it plays to the lowest common denominator (and is its often very broad) there is also the usual razor sharp satire underneath. Shouldn't be written off entirely.

8. Diogo Pires's rating of the film The Dictator

9. dordairobert's rating of the film The Dictator

10. Lupu Octav's rating of the film The Dictator

It's kinda idiot but I was small and I laughed.

11. Aditya Watts's rating of the film The Dictator

12. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film The Dictator

13. kesurupan's rating of the film The Dictator

14. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film The Dictator

15. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film The Dictator

16. auloel's rating of the film The Dictator

17. jonijtr's rating of the film The Dictator

Anna Faris is so fucking annoying here

18. James Mackin's rating of the film The Dictator

This is the turning point for me in terms of Sacha Baron Cohen going from good and important to bad and important. I still feel like he is a comedian to watch just because of what he can reflect about the world. But he's also pretty unfunny now.

19. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film The Dictator

20. Star Lord's rating of the film The Dictator

Non divertentissimo, ma alcune parti sono davvero geniali. Da vedere se si cerca qualcosa di demenziale.

21. Stasya Korotkova's rating of the film The Dictator

22. anarresti's rating of the film The Dictator

Not the best Larry and Sacha have produced. But refreshing, in a time where leftists are still generally not good at making humour with islam and feminism. And the right... is, lets say, too eager.

23. gabyg's rating of the film The Dictator

"When the thought of someone's decapited head upsets you, that is love" <3

24. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Dictator

i miss this kind of comedies. i miss going to the cinema and watching a comedy and laugh with the rest of the theatre. they don't make movies like this anymore...

← Previous 1 3 4