1. RumbleFish's rating of the film The Dinner

Mal recitato? Non lo so, in ogni caso non all'altezza del libro

2. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Dinner

The second adaptation of Herman Koch's novel (the previous one was directed by Ivano De Matteo in 2014 as "I nostri ragazzi") is a cacophonic mess, a lethargic rant, a carnivalesque farce that collapses under his bathos. Choosing a non-linear narrative was a mistake: the artifice does not pay off. Each character is hypocritical and despicable, we get it. But the director is not that innocent, either.

3. elenagallen's rating of the film The Dinner

4. Marta's rating of the film The Dinner

Third star solely for the acting.

5. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film The Dinner

interesting premise, could have been better if timing wasnt so off (?) want to check out more from cinematographer. the baffling, bored moments added up, but worth it for the melodrama-oozing Coogan close-up (w/ hookah in hand ready to strike!) We Love You, Coog!!

6. FCC 86's rating of the film The Dinner

"To getting through this dinner in one piece"

7. Star Lord's rating of the film The Dinner

Una vera oscenità, di un palloso immane.

8. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film The Dinner

You know, if Overman would have been straightforward with the points he wanted to make, this would have been a much better and effective film. But, with a confusing and pointlessly nonlinear narrative, multiple undeveloped themes, and a random assembly approach to character development, it's like he has no idea what story he's trying to tell. It's a pretentious, rambling mess with nothing revolutionary to say.

9. Aukse's rating of the film The Dinner

I think that the novel probably is great but the film itself was pretty chaotic, even though intense

10. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film The Dinner