1. ammar's rating of the film The Dinner Game

2. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film The Dinner Game

Un grand classique, mais je ne sais pas s'il a très bien vieilli en vérité...

3. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film The Dinner Game

4. Allison Rung's rating of the film The Dinner Game

Economical (80m! !!) Parisian farce. For comparative study on snobism consider Uncle Buck?

5. Cherry's rating of the film The Dinner Game

6. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Dinner Game

7. Picard romane's rating of the film The Dinner Game

8. lonesome-boat's rating of the film The Dinner Game

BEST MOVIE THE TEACHER MADE US WATCH IN CLASS. IT'S HILARIOUS I WOULD WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

9. alcools's rating of the film The Dinner Game

That was so funny. I love 'quirky' people who are passionate about things no one else cares about and who love to talk about it. I'd love to attend an 'idiot dinner'. I'd fit in perfectly. It's pretty obvious that the non-idiots, the dinners hosts, are the idiots here. I liked this film so much but I'm a little sad that I missed out on the rest of the dinner guests ha.

10. lo0226's rating of the film The Dinner Game

8,5/10 Du cinema français de très haut vol !! Cultissime

11. Marion Pons's rating of the film The Dinner Game

Meilleure comédie française vue jusqu'à présent.

12. Bogdan Liviu's rating of the film The Dinner Game

"Think twice before you call anyone an idiot."

13. lzamorac's rating of the film The Dinner Game

does anyone knows where is this movie playing? in which country, when is it going to be available? thanks a lot.

14. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film The Dinner Game

Tightly compacted and smoothly made. Very enjoyable comedy of manners. The french deal them out like milk out of mama's tit!

15. Yasmyn's rating of the film The Dinner Game

Made me laugh out loud a good few times. Sweet moral ending. Very french indeed.

16. raghumenonj's rating of the film The Dinner Game

Pleasant French comedy superior to its many remakes.

17. Cassandra Taylor's rating of the film The Dinner Game

great time watching this with my french class, I love the "idoit".

18. mondotempesta's rating of the film The Dinner Game

Visto su consiglio del mio ex professore di biologia. E' l'essenza della comicità francese - quasi una versione maschile e un po' meno bella di "8 donne e un mistero" -, e mi ha ricordato un bel po' di persone conosciute. Finale un pelo buonista, ma si merita le quattro stelle per le favolose espressioni del protagonista.

19. Victor-André's rating of the film The Dinner Game

very, very funny. Highly Recommanded!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Phoenix Rising's rating of the film The Dinner Game

While it was a funny film, it felt a bit commercial and phony. It redeemed itself with the lack of resolution at the end though.

21. davandwar's rating of the film The Dinner Game

Hilarious farce from France. A great idea and some very funny moments!!