1. Rennovatio's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

2. Jenny's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Toda suerte de laberínticas pasiones. Me gustó mucho.

3. Fabian's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Un thriller con mínimos recursos, y una historia con muchos giros. Buena en el apartado visual aunque un poco forzado el final. Recomendable.

4. Sin título.'s rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Un triángulo de engaños anclados en lo utilitario de las personas para el escape de sí mismo. El montaje es dinámico y con un elenco mínimo logra sostener la emoción del espectador en cada plano secuencia. Reconocimiento especial a Gemma Arterton por el sometimiento real al que se autoimpuso.

5. Hugo Corona Platt's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Thriller decente aunque se vuelve muy flojo y forzado el final en mi opinión. Igual termina por envolverte en la trama los tres personajes.

6. El Mau's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Un triller sencillo pero efectivo...

7. consuelo's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

You have a gun and a cell phone, And you decide to scape from your raptors doing that stupid thing?

8. Karina O.'s rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

The intro hooked me up, and then the bullet scene in the bathroom drove me fucking crazy. It was good, but I think that, in real life, Alice would have escaped sooner. I liked the ambiguous ending though.

9. J. O.'s rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Starts off much more promising than it turns out to be. How many unbelievable twists were there? I lost count after half a dozen or so. The acting was mostly over the top, though Arterton was in good form sometimes. Drooping pace, stale design - an overall tepid affair.

10. Francesca Di Donna's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

11. Keith Fletcher's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Lots of twist and turns in the kidnapping movie. Never knew what would happen next.

12. max o'donoghue's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Full of twists and turns but none of the three main characters are likeable enough to turn it into a classic. The love triangle isn't believable and quite frankly by the time it hurtles to the end, i'd stopped caring. Might be some peoples cup of tea but not mine.

13. raggiodisole's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Top notch, a bit of twisty-turny with the always excellent Eddie Marsan

14. Matt's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Perhaps nothing new here but an entertaining thriller for sure. Give it a watch, it's much better than whatever's on TV. ;-)

15. michael.p.ellis@ntlworld.com's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

More twists than a twisty thing! How could there me so many unexpected twists and betrayals with a cast of just 3! Gritty, dark and scary.

16. Criss Fletcher's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Very impressive, under-the-radar, British indie. Arterton is superb and Marsan is always a pleasure to watch, especially in villainous roles like this. It's a shame Compston is a let down. The story appears simple at first; two men kidnap the daughter of a wealthy man and hold her to ransom. But every time you feel comfortable, a twist arrives, and I still can't decide if they're brilliant or ridiculous.

17. Benji's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

I'll always love Eddie. But this was just dull. Really dull. I'm typing this while the fucking denouement is playing out. I'm wondering what to eat. The young guy can't act for toffee.

18. Mike Baker's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Taut thriller, made on a shoestring but scripted and acted well enough so it doesn't matter. Riveting.

19. Mathieu Verbeeck's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

As spectacularly suspenseful as it is deceptively simple ...

20. dmol's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

A film that never gets bored of itself. If anything, it constantly goes the other way from what it made you believe the last few minutes - whether it is with a sense of humour, a clever line, a twist in the plot. It didn't rock my world, but it was energetic and, ultimately, entertaining.

21. janh24's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Entertaining if ultimately inconsequential.

22. agusorudet's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Thrillernya terasa biasa seh. Untung aja masih suka sama si Gemma, maennya 'Hot'.. (2.5/5)

23. homalley's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

WORST FILM EVER? QUITE POSSIBLY

24. SP's rating of the film The Disappearance of Alice Creed

Promising debut from first time director. I definitely recommend it for the effort...