1. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her

I wanted to watch this film(s) for so long, and they're a one-of-kind — I was absorbed by the mind of Rigby in a way similar as of MOONLIGHT. But I'm fine with this perspective. I don't know if I want to see the other films.

2. hasnakarlina's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her

3. JoanaSantos's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her

I liked Her better than Him.

4. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her

As someone said, an admirable failure. I actualy was more simpathetic towards Eleanor in "Him", even though that felt like an unfinished piece. But "Her", on the contrary, feels whole but far less interesting and deep (except I would totally watch 100 minutes of Chastain and Davis conversation).

5. auloel's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her

A little bit drag dari ketiga trilogi. But, that's fine. Still love this.

6. Roxas Montezuma's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her

the best point of view to understand a meaning of this movie

7. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her

8. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her

Le point de vue de elle, et puis de lui, dans 2 films différents, avait déjà été exploité par André CAYATTE en 1964 : Jean-Marc ou La Vie Conjugale & Françoise ou la Vie conjugale, avec Marie-José NAT et Jacques CHARRIER. Cela n'enlève rien à la qualité des 2 films "Eleanor Rigby" qui illustre que les difficultés du couple proviennent souvent de malentendus.

9. nargs_au's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her

It's good, need to see HIM tho so I get the full picture.

10. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her

Un filme que despega con un tema archiconocido. Una ex aspirante a suicida y su familia readoptándola a fin de salvaguardarla. Ya más adelante se manifiesta el drama antes de. El luto y sus consecuencias. Benson hace retrato a una mujer varada sentimental como personalmente. A pesar de que el filme pareciese apuntar a un melodrama, el equilibrio entre la historia de amor y el oficio estancado, está a igual.

11. Zissou's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her

12. Pater Ecstaticus's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her

This kind of tryptic structure needs a much more complex narrative in order to function. The lack of such complexity is evident in this case and the story ends up being repetitive, dull and pointless...

13. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her

6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1Pr

14. doublelife91's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her

15. Danny Southern's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her

The repetition made it drag a little. But still alright except, again, for the privileged people having a tough break.