1. JoanaSantos's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him

É sobre um casal que está na merda. Ele é um egoísta e ela é maluca.

2. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him

It works, but it does not come anywhere near my expectations (though that's on me). I haven't watched Them and maybe never will, but mr. Benson definetly shows what he's capable here, but I can't stop feeling the material and the actors could've achieved greater heights (and I'm not talking about feeling the blanks with the rest of the material).

3. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him

I love how this overflows blue

4. Roxas Montezuma's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him

them is unnecessary, him was enjoyable but her was the key of this unique storytelling movies

5. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him

Her point of viewt, and then his, in two different films, had already been exploited by André CAYATTE in 1964 : Jean-Marc or Conjugal Life & Françoise or Conjugal Life with Marie-José NAT and Jacques Charrier. This takes nothing from the qualities of the 2 "Eleanor Rigby", which illustrates cleverly that couple difficulties often come from misunderstandings.

6. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him

7. Maria Claudia's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him

I'm getting married to James McAvoy

8. Zissou's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him

9. Daniella's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him

Definitely the best of the trilogy. Them is completely unnecessary.

10. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him

6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1Pr

11. doublelife91's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him

This was the successful half of a half-successful experiment.

12. Danny Southern's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him

3,5 would've been 4 if it wasn't so Brooklyn privileged people having a tough break. Still it's well done.

13. Corina Romonti's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him

3.5 I'm beginning to think that these 3 films work really good as a whole rather than 3 separate films. I've yet to see Them but I'm really excited.