1. bitterMoo's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

2. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

E: "we'll never get where we were" C: "where was that?" E: "someplace good."

3. auloel's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

Ralat. Ketiga triloginya harus ditonton sekali duduk.

4. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy have great chemistry in this. I loved how it wasn't necessary to give all the details about this tragic event that happened to a happy and in love couple to show grieving, loss and a profound struggle to get back to "some place good". After watching this I don't know if "Her" or "His" versions will bring something new. Beautiful soundtrack.

5. itstheresomewhere's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

6. Emily Sirko's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

Peeking through at Jessica's parents slow-dancing to "Wild Is the Wind" and then Jessica walking at night through the city and making it to her apartment was so soft and unique and really beautiful, even while it was still very Movie. Idk, I haven't seen Her or Him yet but I look forward to it. The struggle between maturity and innocence and, the legitimacy of those terms under grief, was delicately explored.

7. Louis Léonard's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

Pretty much pointless to watch if you've seen Her & Him beforehand.

8. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

I think I expected a bit more, but the movie still feels powerful. The leads were great. I am hoping to see their separate versions.

9. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

6/10. my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1Pr

10. vuur brandt's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

Great concept, great actors and the different atmosphere in both films is well developed, but the dialogues are too stiff and some scenes too soggy. A pity.

11. Adriana's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

12. Deiner's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

Jessica Chastain is just phenomenal, I just wish the film would have been as good as her.

13. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

Good music, great performances.

14. Natalia Kulewskaya's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

"All the lonely people, where do they all come from?" Him and Her. Picture + emotions + music, everything. This film definitely got stuck in my head.

15. Sónia Antunes's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

16. Hayat's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

this was alright, not good not bad, just alright.

17. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

[Them] It's the fathers who deliver the best performance.

18. barbosajoca's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

Them: Loved Jessica Chastain's interpretation. And very good soundtrack

19. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

Even emotionally flawed in its final part and relying on a few aspects that simply didn’t work out for me, “The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby” was capable to deliver a strong message.

20. Khristine's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

I've yet to watch the Him and Her perspective. Them was really good and I hope the other two wouldn't disappoint me.

21. Teresa Silva's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

Parts of it are contrived as hell, but I enjoyed it anyway.

22. Ioana Șomănescu's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

23. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them

This is delicate, lonely and absolutely haunting. It has the strength to involve us quite immediately, with a heartfelt evocative european feel to it. The leading actors celebrate the mature screenplay with strong honourable performances by using the iconic NYC as the scenery for one realistic struggle between two people in love and the most original dual character-study told in the last few years.

24. patchwork's rating of the film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them