1. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, LISA!!

2. Žymantė Tra's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

3. ccconly's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

This film had a lot of really fun moments but ultimately felt like it was trying desperately to find a message in its mess.

4. Star Lord's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

Un film assurdo, un assurdo Tommy Wiseau. Da 2,5 stelle, forse 3 ma è troppo strano.

5. Alex Flores's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

As fun as The Room indeed.

6. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

Apart from the weirdness related to Tommy himself (James Franco does a nice job of portraying him) this is quite a standard and maybe even unremarkable story about "going for it" despite of what people may think. But it still is a fun watch as the story of Wiseau is fascinating. Where did he get all that money???

7. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

everyone has been, is or will become Tommy Wiseau at some point in life

8. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

great acting by James Franco... but, nope !

9. sahandmohajer's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

definitely shouldn't be considered a drama but works as a comedy. pretty wacko, it made me want to watch The Room. but an oscar nomination? definitely overrated.

10. Oluseyi's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

11. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

"The Room" and its whole fandom is such a bizarre artifact of 21st century Hollywood. About halfway through (the shooting of the sex scene) I started thinking maybe this wasn't worth making a movie about, but it really redeems itself and it's sweet in the end. I think it got hyped up more than it deserved, but I had a good time. I kinda wanna see if they actually did a shot-for-shot remake of the entire film.

12. Sérgio Guedelha's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

13. Trunfos's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

14. jhubbs's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

James Franco is great, Dave Franco is not. This could have been much better. It is quite funny, but emphasizes the least interesting beats from Sistero's memoir. Read that instead.

15. Absentia's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

16. martaag's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

17. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

Not quite a movie, rather a re-enactment: James Franco, performance artist.

18. FISCHER's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

Se voulant un biopic d'un film réalisé en 2003 par un certain Tommy Wiseau, intitulé "The room" et considéré par maints critiques comme "le meilleur pire film de tous les temps", cette réalisation hypothétique et discutable ne peut faire adhérer un public uniquement sur son acrobatie scénaristique, une sorte d'épigone finalement bien navrant, qui se dégonfle au fur et à mesure de sa projection.www.cinefiches.com

19. Emily Carrasco's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

I hate you James Franco I only watched because I stan Tommy Wiseau the true master mind of the best film ever

20. mariatavares's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

21. Anja Schürmann's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

I did not get that accent out of my head for two days and had to look at "the room". that's called power of persuasion, I think.

22. João Rocha's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

It's okay. Franco does a really good Wiseau, but its quite easy to do that. Nevertheless, oh hi Mark,

23. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film The Disaster Artist