1. Ylly's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

2. Gonçalo's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

I freaking love The Room so there's no way I was gonna give this less than 4.

3. Mariana Cruz's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

4. BobbyTee's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

Actually funny movie about a movie I still haven't seen. My question after the film: Why did they make this film?

5. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

Tommy Wiseau is the creepy form of Ed Wood

6. Egoisms's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

Franco doesn't transcend his source material.

7. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

Tough to get into at first, but the life pulsing through all of it and seemingly good intentions convinced me. There is a genuinity in this homage that makes you feel really good about it. Also, what a cast.

8. abyantama's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

9. jooley's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

Finds a very satisfying tone, striking an unlikely balance between acknowledging the ridiculousness and humor of the real events and maintaining a compassionate view of the (purported) humans involved.

10. janh24's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

11. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

The movie lives for James Franco's performance, but is he reeeeally good at copycating or is Tommy Wiseau just a very peculiar and easy to replicate character?

12. wi.bi's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

there are two things you can learn from this movie. (1). that is sooo hard to made a movie (2). how to be a worst movie ever......

13. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in its section of statistics relating to the geo-social nature of the Universe says the following about Art: "[There is] none. Because the function of art is to hold a mirror up to nature, and there simply isn't a mirror big enough." Wiseau's, and now Franco's interpretation of him, most endearing quality is that he wouldn't give up on trying to hold up that mirror.

14. Tyler Wright's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

The film is directed about as amateurish as the original film being homaged so much. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Franco didn't understand why The Room was so laughed at.

15. alonsoelias's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

16. Mar J's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

17. xer vokun's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

many lol moments and enjoyable for the most part, the second when I saw this movie's poster version of the room cracked me up

18. Sergio Fernandez's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

19. Banes's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

Don't lie to yourself. This is so much better than Close-up (1990).

20. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

21. Pedro Soares's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

dave franco didn't really convince me.

22. Aaken's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

It's always hard for me to laugh at other people's expense. It's cruel. But James Franco manages to never cross the line as he treats his character with real empathy and tenderness. Out of this world, poignant and totally hilarious, even more when one is familiar with the original film.

23. vegeta85's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

24. Andrew Birch's rating of the film The Disaster Artist

No introspection or depth. The fool who aped an imbecile.

← Previous 1 3 4 5