1. sahandmohajer's rating of the film The Disobedient

pretty film with a solid ending.

2. Onbestendig's rating of the film The Disobedient

3. Matt McManus's rating of the film The Disobedient

Beautifully shot and great use of sound. Besides that everything else is lacking so much it almost makes it unwatchable

4. Vinegar Factory's rating of the film The Disobedient

So beautiful. Beautiful young people, beautiful light, beautiful composition and design, and wonderful zany Serbian culture. This is a quirky delight although the ending does leave me a tiny bit perplexed. I will ponder it further... Oh the delights of s sensual Serbian summer on a bike!

5. Hind Bendaace's rating of the film The Disobedient

Incredibly strong ans sweet.

6. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Disobedient

Fraicheur de la jeunesse & absolu des sentiments. Pas mal mais trop long & lent. Musique à coucher dehors. ========== Freshness of youth & absolute feelings. Not bad but too long & slow. Boring music.

7. paseufert@gmail.com's rating of the film The Disobedient

About childhood Friendship in adolescent time. an easy watch, but lets you with sparkle. GOOD ENTERTAINMENT

8. Giulio Marseglia's rating of the film The Disobedient

I really enjoyed this movie, it's a fascinating protagonist, not flat at all, au contraire I found very interesting her evolution during the story. My Serbian girlfriend says she can finally see her country shoot from a different point of view. Super!

9. Menevado Subito's rating of the film The Disobedient

Beware: there is nothing here. No plot, no emotions, no feelings, no fun, no good acting. Just a lot of beautiful images.

10. Ezgi's rating of the film The Disobedient

her sahne bir başka filmden arak gibi ama yine sweet.