1. Ethan's rating of the film The Disorderly Orderly

This is one bat shit crazy film from the genius of Jerry Lewis. The gags in this film will have you rolling on the floor unable to breathe.

2. Aardsy's rating of the film The Disorderly Orderly

3. josé neves's rating of the film The Disorderly Orderly

4. FISCHER's rating of the film The Disorderly Orderly

Il est urgent, vital, nécessaire, crucial, capital, essentiel, fondamental, important, primordial, indispensable, de réhabiliter un des plus grands comiques américains du parlant, Monsieur Jerry Lewis, malheureusement peu apprécié dans son pays... www.cinefiches.com

5. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Disorderly Orderly

Not Lewis' best, but the scene of the heavily bandaged dude rolling down the hill gets me every time.

6. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film The Disorderly Orderly

"Who's the actual creator of this film?' http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2014/10/episode-33-frank-tashlinjerry-lewis.html

7. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Disorderly Orderly

Jerry Lewis is a Genius and I don't need to know his IQ to be aware of it. In 90 minutes, Jerry Lewis tells us everything there is to know about psychoanalysis, consumer society and pre-Obama care. The Disorderly Orderly is what I call a definitive movie. Perfect. A masterpiece.

8. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film The Disorderly Orderly

A Jerry Lewis movie where he doesn't even seem like the star! The real reason to see the movie is the gonzo critique of the early 60s health care institutions in the middle of screwball anarchy. Wish it had a more lasting effect but damn, the humor was there!

9. Ethan Vestby's rating of the film The Disorderly Orderly

This is as much an adaptation of Dostoevsky's White Nights as Two Lovers.

10. Sudipto Basu's rating of the film The Disorderly Orderly

That's what you get for bad town planning. You just DON'T keep sloped streets. Truth be told, Not my favourite Tashlin.

11. Greg S.'s rating of the film The Disorderly Orderly

Might be my favorite Tashlin. Most of it actually makes for his strongest satire with jokes about members of the Hollywood elite making up the members of a mental institution. The film might come the closest to Jerry's solo efforts but by the end its still Tashlin's film with a surprisingly dark monologue about love vs. atom bombs and approaching Jerry's insecurities in a genuinely mature fashion. Masterpiece.

12. Phil Worfel's rating of the film The Disorderly Orderly

This is Jerry Lewis doing everything that he does best. Still makes me giggle like a child.