1. Rice Dream Girl's rating of the film The Distance

Found footage from the set of Stalker, shot when Tarkovsky'd had one too many.

2. Josh the Bookseller's rating of the film The Distance

3. G.'s rating of the film The Distance

4. muse_x's rating of the film The Distance

just what I needed (at the time)

5. Ryan Swen's rating of the film The Distance

Even dwarfs started small.

6. turnerBroadcast p3Dr0's rating of the film The Distance

From the unforgettable perspective of red shoes tied with black lace, and executed in the four dimensional shadow of the sixteen of th 'verse , seein the birth of a new science fiction genius.. This Brownshirt says, you are seein the first CRISPR science fiction film in history? I mean, what else did you think we were doing with our fingers? Genetics / Advanced Physics/Breaking Bad meets Neil Gaiman . The ultimate.

7. David R Williams's rating of the film The Distance

8. Samuel Wells's rating of the film The Distance

The look of the film is cold and distant, with many unappealing characters. In the same vein the narrative is distant and strange, always hard to comprehend and left me disinterested early in the film. It is never able to gain momentum or tension and leaves me in the neutral space, never drawing me in further. It is with some merits for its oddities, but hardly enough to recommend the film

9. Daniel Nguyen's rating of the film The Distance

The Distance is depicts an interesting adventure of unique characters that are in a situation that is foreign compared to any other film.The plot involves the preparation and robbery by three telepathic dwarfs. Not to mention, the cinematic shots are captivating and beautiful which adds to the greatness of this film. Overall, this movie is unlike anything I have seen and it was a nice twist on the heist genre.

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Distance

I was looking through some art catalogs at The Phillips and I was a bit disgusted/fascinated with the commodification, and I thought, "Remember Joseph Beuys?" And now he shows up in this film, having been purchased. He does a homage to Stalker and some Lynchian red-curtain shenanigans, which is great to me. I'm going to have to try the sniffing technique. Clearly the thing with the ears is totally bogus.

11. KonradK15's rating of the film The Distance

Spanish director Sergio Caballero delivers a slow and pretentious attempt at satire in his 2014 film The Distance. A tale of three telepathic dwarves who are trying to steal “The Distance”, an unknown object from a somewhat senile old man, sounds like an interesting concept, but completely falls apart very quickly in a film that is more niche than good.

12. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film The Distance

Everything good about it is also what's bad about it which makes it mediocre. Stalker + Beuys + Lynch + Yoko Ono + extra weirdness = A mess posing as art. But that's all it's trying to be.

13. Levent Güçer's rating of the film The Distance

14. Miggy Angel's rating of the film The Distance

15. Valentin Alexandru's rating of the film The Distance

16. JNRARO's rating of the film The Distance

What feels like more a surreal homage to Tarkovsky’s Stalker the film still makes a great effort of ridiculing the lives of artists and mundane day-to-day workers while celebrating the absurdity in our lives.

17. nein's rating of the film The Distance

Everyone talks by telepathy, three dwarves on a mission have amazing powers and the goal is to steal the distance. Comic, yet very artistic. Well-shot, well-written. Great experience. Highly recommended.