1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Allegiant

Dopo aver guardato anche il terzo capitolo, i miei commenti su recitazione e sceneggiatura rimangono invariati, ma vorrei aggiungere una nota sullo styling, specialmente della protagonista: passi la scena alla Mulan dove nel secondo capitolo si taglia i capelli da sola e riesce a fare un lavoro come appena uscita dal miglior parrucchiere, ma in tempo di guerra civile, ha avuto modo di fare anche i colpi di sole?

2. esterorell's rating of the film Allegiant

3. thomisdead's rating of the film Allegiant

Well, after watching this, I'm happy that the fourth one won't be coming to the theaters. I hope that Hollywood learns from that and stops making two parts final movies.

4. Justwibi's rating of the film Allegiant

actually this idea is kinda interesting but they made it very messed up. so...

5. anarresti's rating of the film Allegiant

This proves just how much I love sci-fi. The first movie was so terrible that... I had to watch the whole series to be sure. I do seem to watch everything that looks slightly dystopian. Even... this. Well, when the trend ends, I will miss this opulence. I will definitely miss the times when there is one dystopian movie every day. Even the bad ones. So... keep them coming. Specially the good ones. Like District 9.

6. Ștefana Micu's rating of the film Allegiant

7. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Allegiant

8. patríciapinho's rating of the film Allegiant

TERRIBLE AND BORING but the landscapes and the colours were astonishing

9. Lucas Davies's rating of the film Allegiant

Nothing happens in this movie...?

10. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Allegiant

11. Adam Cross's rating of the film Allegiant

The least terrible of these films so far but still quite terrible.

12. vivi's rating of the film Allegiant

13. kartina obskura's rating of the film Allegiant

when the film is bad make sure at least theo james is there

14. Patrick John's rating of the film Allegiant

I was just happy that my mother enjoyed the film very much that I was willing to forget how much they're wasting money on this film

15. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Allegiant

It was okay at first. But then the 'desert' scene happened and it got worse and worse from that point. Boring, and the CGI... seriously? It was terrible. I gave it 2 stars for Four's existence and the main characters' great performances. I think their performances were getting better and better throughout all three films.

16. Diderot's rating of the film Allegiant

One review describes this movie as "long, shiny, and treading a lot of water." I can't think of a better endorsement -- other than to add that it also has bad green-screens, the bare semblance of a story, and the main actress (Shailene Woodley) looks about as bored to still be here as the rest of us. In other words, I love it.

17. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Allegiant

I went to see Allegiant in the theater with my boyfriend (a rarity in itself these days), but I found the film much of the sort that finds its way to theaters in this day and age. Of course, the trio of Woodley, James and Elgort works to a certain extent before their individual talents get swallowed by the Hollywood-ness of the picture. There are some good moments, like with Jeff Daniels, but allover kind of flat.

18. felisaf's rating of the film Allegiant

The effect tho...the movie looked so cheesy. Added 1 more star just because Four was irresistible and Patrick was funny. The rest of the movie....IT DEFINITELY COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER YOU KNOW..

19. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Allegiant

Decent but one really yearns for CHILDREN OF MEN at this point in these movies. (SIGH)

20. Rocketeam's rating of the film Allegiant

"they say we are damaged" queue My Chemical Romance song.

21. Achromia's rating of the film Allegiant

Why did I even think this was gonna be any good?

22. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Allegiant

23. Linda's rating of the film Allegiant

24. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film Allegiant

i really liked the first one but this.... horrible cgi, cheesy, disappointed