1. msmichel's rating of the film The Doll Squad

More grade 'Z' garbage from hack Ted Mikels. 70's TV movie production quality that is just inept on most every level right down to it's theme song. Was reminded of Uma Thurman talking about 'Force Fox Five' in 'Pulp Fiction'....'because were a bunch of foxy chicks...' Just awful.

2. Buddy Love's rating of the film The Doll Squad

Great concept terribly done. Basically a bad episode of Charlie's Angels who owe it all to the Doll Squad.

3. leovanha's rating of the film The Doll Squad

The world would be doomed without the IBM 360

4. Steve Olszewski's rating of the film The Doll Squad

This is a great, fun, bad grindhouse film which, if rumors are to be believed, was a template for Charlie's Angels. Violence and bikinis, and not much else. You will either love it or hate it.

5. Weston Campbell's rating of the film The Doll Squad

Cheap and nihilistic spy schlock.

6. JM's rating of the film The Doll Squad

Yes it's bad, supremely bad...but who cares? It's fantastic in more ways than I can count.

7. El Biffo's rating of the film The Doll Squad

I watched this to see the amazing, phenomenal Tura Satana, but she has a very small role and not a chance of saving this dreadful movie with bad acting, bad script, worse music, everything about as bad as a film could possibly be without being a Christoph Schlingensief monstrosity. They don't even give Tura Satana a shot at saving this disaster, but watch her dance at 23:50! I love her!

8. Stefan Drees's rating of the film The Doll Squad

Indeed: pretty bad acting and a lousy script with clunky dialogues. But nevertheless somewhat funny to watch thanks to the gaudy style of the early 70s (with too much cool-big-band-and-James-Bond-like sound) and some really amateurish explosions.

9. mjgildea's rating of the film The Doll Squad

Absolutely awful. The pacing, the acting, terrible effects and made-for-TV productions values were bad enough, but the fact that there wasn't ONE FUCKING SECOND OF SILENCE was what put me over the edge. Despite The Doll Squad being overall quite possibly the dumbest movie I've ever seen, if nothing else, it can say that its not World War Z in its own defense.

10. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film The Doll Squad