1. Stefania Spangenberg's rating of the film The Double

Tenía potencial pero quedo atrapada en un gris. Rara, interesante y de a momentos pesada y sin sentido.

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Double

These kinds of storytelling gimmicks are pretentious and hollow.

3. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film The Double

Films with superheroes could learn a lot from THE DOUBLE, and THE DOUBLE could learn a lot from its Italian alter ego, PARTNER.

4. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film The Double

5. andretz's rating of the film The Double

6. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film The Double

7. truffraud's rating of the film The Double

had some decent moments in a sea of wtf is this. and not in an intriguing way. i think the plot/tone/dialogue/acting is very confused, all over the place. lacks some sort of guiding principle to tie the elements together.. and the actress who plays hannah is just Not Good. the visuals and concept are nice enough.

8. Christian's rating of the film The Double

9. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film The Double

10. Luke Spence's rating of the film The Double

Despite being plagued by Eisenbergs one dimensional acting (and yes even as the doppelganger! Being a slightly suaver version of the same character you play in every role doesn't constitute versatility) I rather enjoyed this film.

11. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film The Double

Articulate man cannot articulate. We don't know why.

12. wiwitaek's rating of the film The Double

Even honestly it's not a comparison to Enemy (2013), for me, it's a great movie. I love the way it is

13. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Double

In this one, the set design kept getting in the way of the story. I kept thinking about how they made the various pieces. I kept thinking about Kafka, and Magritte, and the other influences. Jesse just doesn't have the range to portray confidence. He didn't seem like another person.

14. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film The Double

15. soymilky's rating of the film The Double

The sound design in this movie was really cool. A bit confusing, but interesting to try and figure out what was going on as I watched it

16. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Double

I tried two times. At the 1st time I succeeded 28 minutes of watching. At the 2nd time I succeeded 48 minutes. A 3rd time I didn't try anymore. I gave it up. Call it dostoyevskyian or kafkaesk or whatever. It is absolutely boring. Unwatchable.

17. Daniel's rating of the film The Double

Sé que no es muy buena pero me encantó.

18. Graveyard Poet's rating of the film The Double

Jesse Eisenberg digs into the most intriguing performance of his career in this mordantly funny and mysterious film based upon Dostoevsky. It's actually much closer in tone to Kafka. Atmospheric and moody gaze at alienation and loneliness. Mia Wasikowska is the heart and soul of this tale, also my favorite performance from her (thus far.)

19. pintobean's rating of the film The Double

Part comedy, part thriller, I was never bored. The style of this film is so pronounced you can almost taste it, but it really works to establish the tone/the nature of the world the movie is set in. With this and Submarine, Ayoade is really proving himself to be a formidable director. I look forward to some of his future projects!

20. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Double

21. Shoham L's rating of the film The Double

Ayoade never disappoints.

22. Didar Merve's rating of the film The Double

I actually do not like this guy, Jesse Eisenberg but he was pretty good as James... Which James? I can't choose which one I've liked. By the way, oh my, this cinematography!

23. Lutka's rating of the film The Double

24. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Double

Richard Ayoade adaptiert Dostojewski. Ein totaler Verlierer findet heraus, dass er einen Doppelgänger hat, der ihm bis ins letzte Detail gleicht. Aber: Sein Doppel ist aggressiv erfolgreich und sehr charmant. Ayode entwirft daraus eine Welt, die einem Albtraum gleicht...