1. Ghostman's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

With every shot constructed with the utmost precision & beauty, the Double Life of Veronique is an incredibly haunting & romantic film. Both a reverie on chance & coincidence and an exploration of existentialism, Kieslowski made one of his masterpieces & is one of the best artists to ever grace the art form. Irene Jacob gives a wonderful performance as well. A work of art to get lost in time after time, again & again

2. THE APOLL0's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

The first half was breathtaking; from there another filmmaker may have gone on to try and fry your brain with cinema magician tricks but the command of cinema here allows for greater contemplation of the existential essence that he seems to conduct.

3. Roy's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

Autant le scénario est pas le truc le plus captivant au monde, autant la mise en scène est la chose la plus malade au monde. Rarement vu autant d'aisance à la caméra. C'est fou!

4. gld48's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

Enjoyed. Did not blow me away like I thought it would, Three Colors is his best imo. Beautifully shot, beautifully lit.

5. F/K's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

An absolutely magical and life changing film that also has one of the most fantastic and truly sublime soundtrack ever made. One of those films that will make you smile.

6. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

Beautifully directed, cinematography is magical. Music in this is beautiful, goes along with story and builds you up perfectly. The way the lives touch one another surprised me. With a topic like this i thought both of them would meet in some way, and that's exactly what happened but not in the way i thought it would be. So mystical. So romantic and naive. Full of emotions

7. tri ...'s rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

8. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

9. Harriehhh's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

That glistening glob of snot in Irène Jacob's nose is true acting, for sure. I'm really not sure what to make of this film though. Whatever Kieślowski is communicating is very subtle, and while I can glean some kind of loose interpretation from the images he presents us with, I think I'm missing something. So much mystery.

10. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

11. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

12. FISCHER's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

Beauté et complexité d'une oeuvre impalpable et pourtant évidente d'où émerge une émotion permanente et durable doublée d'une réflexion évidente ... www.cinefiches.com

13. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

14. mariatavares's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

15. Echydo's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

16. Aardsy's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

17. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

Superb acting, music and cinematography. The rest seems at first glance philosophical but it can easily be forgotten. Recommended though.

18. anacecil's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

Maravilloa, extraña, tood puede suceder, hasta inclusive tener un doble !!

19. Eugenia Barr's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

Because of this film I discovered Kieslowski and I'll be forever thankful. The puppet's scene is one of my faves in cinema. I loved everything: Irene Jacob's performance, cinematography, and special note to Zbigniew Preisner soundtrack. Kieslowski films have life in them.

20. MJo's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

21. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

22. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

"All my life i've felt i was in two places at the same time. Here and somewhere else."

23. Chris's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique

loved the music and the color palette throughout, but after Weronika's storyline it got a bit tedious... wanted to love it though so i'll probably try again eventually, 7/10

24. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Double Life of Véronique