1. dalena's rating of the film The Dove’s Lost Necklace

The search for vision is blinded by its way

2. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film The Dove’s Lost Necklace

"Dove"s space design probes somewhere beyond words in the childhood enchantment with sandy brown, layered and shallow focused, tightly woven, unrealistically narrow celled and recessed, illo tempore elemental world of the presepe (with optional animatronics). Terraced Mediterranean townscape, depthless miniature expanses, sequential art panels can't justify its charm which remains visceral, private and subarticulate.

3. apexa's rating of the film The Dove’s Lost Necklace

What Tarsem Singh's 'The Fall' wanted to be.

4. Chaya's rating of the film The Dove’s Lost Necklace

Khemir is a poet. I've felt like I've inhaled the desert in all its unconditional beauty. It's like watching a dream and all the colors of a fairy tale.

5. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film The Dove’s Lost Necklace

This is a ravishingly beautiful film. Khemir is a cinematic poet of the highest order. Watching this is like being transported into a dream world that exists outside of our own. It is impossible not to become immersed in it, like bathing in some fine liquid. It's hard to explain, but this is a wonderful film.

6. Burcu's rating of the film The Dove’s Lost Necklace

Le collier perdu de la colombe.

7. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film The Dove’s Lost Necklace

Beautiful spiritual movie. Reminded me somehow of Parajanov's Ashik Kerib and Peter Brook's "meetings with remarkable men"