1. letters never sent's rating of the film The Dream of a Ridiculous Man

Perfectly captures the beauty and poignance of Dostoevsky's work.

2. ceciliasobral's rating of the film The Dream of a Ridiculous Man

3. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film The Dream of a Ridiculous Man

4. Antoine Vivet's rating of the film The Dream of a Ridiculous Man

Très beau, de la peinture à l'huile sur verre en mouvement...

5. Severus Snape's rating of the film The Dream of a Ridiculous Man

"They tease me now, telling me it was only a dream. But does it matter whether it was a dream or reality if the dream made known to me the truth?"

6. Alex's rating of the film The Dream of a Ridiculous Man

A perfect cinematic combination of Petrov's beautiful oil-on-glass animation style and Dostoevsky's haunting and powerful short story.

7. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film The Dream of a Ridiculous Man

Viewing this sensational animated short inspired me to then listen to an audio reading of the Dostoyevsky story.

8. Andrei Herea's rating of the film The Dream of a Ridiculous Man

A visually arresting gem, entirely inventive and widely creative in its approach to the subject. It was an eye-opener regarding the many possibilities of combining different art forms in order to express one's vision. Ultimately one of the best literary adaptations I've come across and certainly my favourite film of his.

9. kartina obskura's rating of the film The Dream of a Ridiculous Man

this was probably the most important animation to me because it made me to go deeper and deeper through the world of animation and i fell in love, forever. and now i can't compare my love to animations to anything else in cinema. apart from that, i always thought it's a great adaptation (no matter i'm not much fond of adaptations) of Dostoevsky's story. i didnt' say it before, but thank you, a lot, Aleksandr Petrov.

10. Algitya's rating of the film The Dream of a Ridiculous Man

The Ridiculous Man surely is Petrov himself..

11. Lu Andreas's rating of the film The Dream of a Ridiculous Man

12. NO LONGER HUMAN's rating of the film The Dream of a Ridiculous Man

THE DREAM OF A RIDICULOUS MAN is a spectacular imagination and highly art of picture animation love it