1. Elmiligy's rating of the film The Dreamers

He use the Nudity exaggerated , in scenes not require this , but in General the work is good

2. swamy's rating of the film The Dreamers

A stylish film showcasing a somewhat decadent unholy love between three young "dreamers", two of them who are twins, and who are wild cinephiles and at the same time capturing the current of the 60's riots in Paris. There's something in this film that everyone in this site can relate to. 5/5.

3. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film The Dreamers

4. wiredfractal's rating of the film The Dreamers

The title sequence alone made me feel like I'm going to like this film without even knowing what to expect. Didn't even know the synopsis of the film. It made me remember the time when I first saw Masculin, Feminin.

5. Lee Bullitt's rating of the film The Dreamers

This movie changed my life, saw it for the first time years ago and I have never talked about any film as much as this one

6. César's rating of the film The Dreamers

Love the film references, the rest not so much....very reminiscent of Jules et Jim.

7. Elvia Francis's rating of the film The Dreamers

Too much to be said. Overall, an amazing film! I love it; definitely one of my favorite films! Plus, there's a full frontal of Louis Garrel. Bernardo Bertolucci has such an amazing cinematic vision and I loved the clips of previous films inserted into the film, very unique and inventive.

8. definedivine's rating of the film The Dreamers

characters make it amazing, actors make it brilliant, details in the film makes it perfect!

9. Andre A. Neves's rating of the film The Dreamers

What a name-dropper...and as any self-respected name-dropper you always expect that if you mention Godard, Keaton, Langlois, Bazin in the right places no one will notice the silly little plot you have come up with.

10. Andy Oettl's rating of the film The Dreamers

I adore this film - it has everything I love about cinema. Louis Garrell and Eva Green are the two most erotic twins ever and Bertolucci's passion is visible troughout.

11. Alex W.C.'s rating of the film The Dreamers

Truly a masterpice, a reverantial regard to the cinema. Eva Green was fantastic. A movie for the genuine cinefils.

12. Phil Worfel's rating of the film The Dreamers

I really wanted to love this but was only amused by the constant homage's and annoyed with the sexuality.

13. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film The Dreamers

Bertolucci's ode to classic cinema. a passionate journey through the flourishing 1960s sociopolitical, cultural and sexual changes. Eva Green left me astonished.

1 6 7 8 10 Next →